+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview questions...interview experience...Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi

BV2011

Jun 25, 2011
Hi everybody!

Meron po ba ditong nakaranas ng interview ( Foreign Worker) sa Canada Embassy -Abu Dhabi? Please share your experiences... What are the questions?

Thanks!

Bossing

Nov 22, 2011
I had my interview in Abu Dhabi and they just ask me what kind of work will i do here. I thought they don't do interviews anymore,i thought you need to send it through courrier.

BV2011

Jun 25, 2011
Bossing said:
I had my interview in Abu Dhabi and they just ask me what kind of work will i do here. I thought they don't do interviews anymore,i thought you need to send it through courrier.
Thanks for your reply Bossing...after the interview, how many days or weeks before you receive the result of your application?

lovehon09

Nov 27, 2011
hi everyone!im on my 12th month of waiting for my work permit application as a caregiver.i just wanna ask meron na b natawag for interview from canadian embassy here in Abu Dhabi?and meron na din b nadeny?pls i wanna know...what is the common questions b?

BV2011

Jun 25, 2011
BV2011 said:
Thanks for your reply Bossing...after the interview, how many days or weeks before you receive the result of your application?
Just an update regarding the interview of my friend last Sunday...The interviewer asked her questions related to her work experiences and why she wants to go to Canada. Ganun lang daw...Then, the following day, she received an email requesting for her passport. By the way, she submitted her application on June, so 5 months na talaga...

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
HI BV20,,,Would you mind if i'll ask which under category of temporary foreign worker application your friend is applying?...im under live in caregiver, BTW am happy for your friend.

lovehon9; when did you lodge you application for LCP? thanks guys

lovehon09

Nov 27, 2011
hi!i sent all the documents dec 7 they received it dec 8 and got my acknowledgement of receipt dec 12 that was 2010.tomorrow will be the 12th month.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
live in care -giver programme is taking 12 monts and more . what about you?

kcire

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.
I applied in Abu Dhabi last 2009 as LIC. The processing time before was around 6 months.
I had the interview done at Canada EMbassy in ABu Dhabi Mall. If my memory serves me right the interviewer asked me about my work and what i do about it. The interview is done in a closed door setting with glass panel that separates the applicant and the interviewer. Then she said that OK, wait outside the waiting room and i will call you of the results. after a minute or two, she called me back and gave me an appointment letter for a medical exam...thats it.

nutz24

Jun 8, 2011
lovehon09

have u e-mail the embassy for your application,what happen and still you did not receive any update, Same with me may documents running for 9 months, hope that you will received good news so that my papers will follow.... God Bless

lovehon09

Nov 27, 2011
nutz24 said:
lovehon09

have u e-mail the embassy for your application,what happen and still you did not receive any update, Same with me may documents running for 9 months, hope that you will received good news so that my papers will follow.... God Bless
i havent emailed them yet...i have read somewhere that you can only ask for a status update of your application if its already beyond the processing time.so i guess i have to wait for my 14th month.goodluck to all of us!