+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Question

ConfusedSometimes

Jun 8, 2015
The job market is cray cray we all know this, is it appropriate to say to an employer if they asked if its challenging to get a job at this time...is it ok to say yes its challenging as not very many companies are actually employing at this time, because of the economy?!

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConfusedSometimes said:
The job market is cray cray we all know this, is it appropriate to say to an employer if they asked if its challenging to get a job at this time...is it ok to say yes its chargelling as not very many companies are actually employing at this time, because of the economy?!
I can't guarantee if this will work for you, but never appear desperate :). When I did a self-reflection of all the interviews that I went to and compared the companies that made me an offer to the companies that said they found someone else, I found the companies that made me an offer were the interviews where I genuinely showed interest and passion for the company. Also these were companies where I was confident in handling the work and understood the language they were talking.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
ConfusedSometimes said:
The job market is cray cray we all know this, is it appropriate to say to an employer if they asked if its challenging to get a job at this time...is it ok to say yes its challenging as not very many companies are actually employing at this time, because of the economy?!
It depends on you, the location, and the field.

There's a place here in Vancouver that helps people become software developers. $8,000 and 8 weeks training. 100% employment rate for graduates in their field. Software development is hot right now.

On the other hand, there are people who have spent years looking for jobs and failing. Part of it is the area, part of it is them.