Nov 30, 2022
Canada/UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-12-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2023
My husband did his interview finally! He said that he was so nervous that he blanked on a few answers. One being my adult children’s ages. He knows them, he just forgot their exact ages (there’s 5 of them). He’s freaking out now. I told him it would be fine, we submitted a LOT of pics and supporting documents.
my question is, has anyone fumbled an interview but still has positive results? Also, any timeline on when we might get a response?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My husband did his interview finally! He said that he was so nervous that he blanked on a few answers. One being my adult children’s ages. He knows them, he just forgot their exact ages (there’s 5 of them). He’s freaking out now. I told him it would be fine, we submitted a LOT of pics and supporting documents.
my question is, has anyone fumbled an interview but still has positive results? Also, any timeline on when we might get a response?
Results are based on the profile as a whole not whether you could answer all the questions b correctly. If anything if you got every question right that may be a red flag and may indicate that you have been studying to get everything right. Not unusual for people to not get all the ages of adult children 100% correct. All you can do is wait and see.

Ebuka91

Star Member
Nov 30, 2022
Canada/UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-12-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2023
Results are based on the profile as a whole not whether you could answer all the questions b correctly. If anything if you got every question right that may be a red flag and may indicate that you have been studying to get everything right. Not unusual for people to not get all the ages of adult children 100% correct. All you can do is wait and see.

Thank you! That’s actually reassuring.