+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview! Help!

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hello all!
I sponsored my husband living in pakistan with him.. my husbands interview is scheduled after a month in islamabad and i have to accompany him
Kindly let me know how to satisfy them.what should i expect them to ask me and my husband.I got my electronic (atip) papers and it said they are not satisfied about how genuine our relation is.i am currently 6 months pregnant with my 2nd child and we requested them to take our interview asap as i need to travel to canada if my husband is granted pr.now the problem is we dont have wedding photos because of my religious beleifs and thats why they they are not satisfied.this is my last chance to satisfy them.
What are the standard interview questions to expect ?

Pontianak

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
You will find the information in this thread helpful.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
maddyd2000 said:
Hello all!
I sponsored my husband living in pakistan with him.. my husbands interview is scheduled after a month in islamabad and i have to accompany him
Kindly let me know how to satisfy them.what should i expect them to ask me and my husband.I got my electronic (atip) papers and it said they are not satisfied about how genuine our relation is.i am currently 6 months pregnant with my 2nd child and we requested them to take our interview asap as i need to travel to canada if my husband is granted pr.now the problem is we dont have wedding photos because of my religious beleifs and thats why they they are not satisfied.this is my last chance to satisfy them.
What are the standard interview questions to expect ?
Hi, can u please let us know which month-year applicant are you?