+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview for Student Visa--Please need some help

Sehajo

Jan 12, 2016
Hi there!

I have a question, just worried my cousin applied for Student Visa its more then a month now and now he got email saying that he has to go for a interview at Delhi, please if some one can tell me what kind of question they usually ask because I never heard about interview for students (student visa)? Please if some can give answer in detail, I would really appreciate that!

Thank you!

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Sehajo said:
Hi there!

I have a question, just worried my cousin applied for Student Visa its more then a month now and now he got email saying that he has to go for a interview at Delhi, please if some one can tell me what kind of question they usually ask because I never heard about interview for students (student visa)? Please if some can give answer in detail, I would really appreciate that!

Thank you!

Dont worry, i face the interview after one month of application. the asked mainly about your study plan. now a day it is common in Bangladesh for asking interview, i am waiting for decision, they may have need any clarification, please take IELTS score card during interview.
best of luck

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi there!

Thank you!
Hello,

Did your study permit get approved?

I just got an interview request--the letter from Immigration Section (Abu Dhabi) mentions that it is being conducted for "quality assurance" of my application. My first application was rejected on the grounds that I had submitted an Approval Letter and not a Letter of Acceptance. I reapplied on 30th May 2019 with a letter of explanation from the University of Toronto to confirm my acceptance into the Master's Program for Fall 2019. Additionally, I attached an SOP.

I've heard that interview requests are extremely rare in the case of study permits so I am quite anxious at this point-- is this interview request a bad thing? Has anyone received their Visa approval letter after the interview?

My biometrics validity letter was received on 15th May, 2019. I have not yet received a request for Medical.

I have applied from Pakistan. I received my Bachelor's degree in May 2018 from the University of Massachusetts in the United States.