+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

interview for Quebec

sue

Apr 21, 2007
Hi
Can anyone tell me how long I have to wait for the interview I recieved my file number 1 month ago
thanks

mk1992

Jul 24, 2007
mine took about 10 months as a foreign student studying in mtl and applying in mtl. The interview was last oct/nov.

SerenityNow

Aug 10, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check link below for processing times for PR apps and select your country of residence. Read note 3 for an explanation of the dates. Looks like these dates are as of a month ago (see modification date at bottom). We are in QC on work permits and had an interview a month after sending in the application.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html#other

sue

Apr 21, 2007
Hi Guys

I want to know if anyone has applied for the Quebec programme under the investment catagory and if they have been successful, also what problems they may have encountered.

I applied in may and was told we should hear in the next 6 months for an interview, is that correct.

Can any one help me

Serge

Oct 12, 2007
Is there a sense for me to apply for Quebec program if I know French better than English? What are the general requirements for Quebec?

fish

Nov 27, 2007
If you speak French fluently and have a decent education you could probably have a better chance immigrating via Quebec. I'd suggest to learn basics of Quebec culture, or even better, gather 3 months work experience in Quebec for better points. Let me know if you have more questions.

sue

Apr 21, 2007
Re: interview for Quebec Help

Hi guys

Got my interview letter today, its for feb can anyone advise me on what they may ask I am really nervous, also have a crimminal record dated 20 years ago no sentence just fine and counciling, will this effect my application all replies would help

riztech

Aug 14, 2006
Sue: Keep us posted. I am also interested in Quebec but I don't know a single word of French. In investor class they will look into your assets properly and as long as you give them money, they don't give any damm. 20 years old fine is not a problem.

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Re: interview for Quebec Help

sue said:
Hi guys

Got my interview letter today, its for feb can anyone advise me on what they may ask I am really nervous, also have a crimminal record dated 20 years ago no sentence just fine and counciling, will this effect my application all replies would help
It depends what the crime was. Hopefully you mentioned it on your application, too.

sue

Apr 21, 2007
Guys

Update on interview. We had all the paperwork with us interview in Paris was shit I would not recommed anyone to go via investor route as this is to complicated.

We have to submit more paperwork and the immigration interviewer did not even look at our file before hand, she could not even read the accounts submittted over the past 6 years and wanted bank account details for the last 20 years. She kept asking us for deeds we expalained to her that deeds are only issued to properties owned out right and our properties had mortg. She then wanted closed deeds for the first property we bought in 1997 and sold in 1999
She was rude, and not professional and was not interested in anything we took with us and didnt even look at the paperwork (originalls)

What else can we do please advise guys
We had a lawyer just listerning in on the meeting and she will be submiiting a report to Montreal
She also said the woman was the worst person she has come accross for the last 5 years
The file has not been closed however we will need toprovide additional documents can any one advise what the procedure is now and if we wished to complain about the way we were treated

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Sounds like she was impolite, but 1) trying to verify that your funds were obtained through legal means and 2) trying to determine that you have significant business experience.

Whatever documentation you provide going forward, you should focus on those two objectives.

sue

Apr 21, 2007
GUYS

Good news we have been accepted for the Quebec programme, they have given us 20 days to transfer funds.

Once we have done that we have the federal checks and medicals and looking at the time span we should be in Canada for Sept/Oct this year.

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
congratulation Sue. You have been accepted for CSQ. I'm applying for CSQ for last one year,but I couldn't get CSQ yet. I porceed my document from Nepal. I got my file number after 6 month. Do you have any idea ?when will my interview ? and tell me is there any chance that I was selected for qubec programe but CIC reject ?