+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview for PR

Abiada12345!

Mar 26, 2018
Hi all, I am in the process for the PR through the express entry. I have been updating all my documents and I got a request for interview. Has anyone have any similar experience?
How was the interview, what did they ask?

Thanks you in advance.

For reference:
Dear XXXX,

In order to continue processing your immigration application, you are required to attend an interview at the date, time and location indicated below:

Interview Vancouver Immigration XXXXX 10:00:00 YYYY XXXX XXXXXX

Address of interview: IRCC Vancouver 1148 Hornby Street, 1st Floor Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3,

Canada

Note: If you are unable to keep the above appointment, you must inform us immediately. Interviews will not be postponed except under extenuating circumstances supported by objective and credible evidence. If you do not attend your interview and if we do not hear from you, your application will be evaluated based on documentation on file, which would likely result in a refusal.

Documents required for interview:

Ø Original Passport/travel document and Identity Card;

Ø Immigration documents showing your status in Canada;

Ø Original Letter of offer/employment contract showing your employment in Canada;

Ø Original employment reference letter from Canadian employer listing details of main duties;

Ø Original pay records issued by your Canadian employer;

Ø Original English Language Test result for you;

Ø 2015/2016 tax return/notice of assessment/T4 statement for you;

Ø Proof of education (diploma/transcripts);

Ø Original police certificate for any country you have resided for at least six months;

Ø Any other information and documentation you wish to be considered

NOTE: All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

If you are unable to speak English or French well enough to complete the interview unassisted, you must bring an interpreter, at your own expense. The interpreter will be required to provide evidence of appropriate certification or accreditation. The interpreter cannot be a relative of the applicant, or an employee of the applicant or their immigration representative.

Please keep this office informed of any change of mailing address, telephone number or email address by submitting an updated IMM008 Generic application form accompanied by an updated IMM5476 Use of Representative form if you have a representative via the IRCC Web Form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Sincerely,

IRCC Vancouver 1148 Hornby Street

Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3 www.cic.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our Vancouver office, we request you to send your enquiries via the IRCC Web Form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with IRCC and IRCC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
It’s not an interview dude, it’s an landing appointment. U the COPR and SIN after the appointment. A lot of people getting this instead of ppr email. I prefer this cos u don’t have to mail passport, receive and go to border

Patel1987

Nov 16, 2016
Hiii.. I got an email for an interview regarding to my express entry pr application done within Canada. In my case they asked me to bring travel documents, existing work permit,receipt of payment for landing fees, two passpot size photos and employment records. I am a bit nervous about facing interview. I don't know what they will gonna ask me so does anyone there who had been faced this kind of interview?

Aneshaneja

Oct 15, 2018
Hiii.. I got an email for an interview regarding to my express entry pr application done within Canada. In my case they asked me to bring travel documents, existing work permit,receipt of payment for landing fees, two passpot size photos and employment records. I am a bit nervous about facing interview. I don't know what they will gonna ask me so does anyone there who had been faced this kind of interview?
Hey did you go through the interview??