+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

interview for permanent residency

greenrose

Feb 28, 2011
hi everyone!

i just received a letter from CIC telling me about the schedule of my interview for permanent residency.

anyone got any idea about possible question that they may ask? coz i'm really nervous :)

thanks a lot :)

Dolly74

Dec 14, 2013
Keep browsing on other forums...I've read about interview questions but cannot remember the whole message..They said it was very fast and simple:)

dna

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
greenrose said:
hi everyone!

i just received a letter from CIC telling me about the schedule of my interview for permanent residency.

anyone got any idea about possible question that they may ask? coz i'm really nervous :)

thanks a lot :)
Here I found in a thread about some questions may be asked in PR interview. I don't think you have to be nervous about it. Are you going to undergo PR interview under LCP?

Good luck and God bless you!

enas

Ratings: +0

Re: Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline
« Reply #9254 on: October 27, 2013, 05:10:02 pm »
Hi guys just finished PR interview last friday in etobicoke,, these are the common question they will ask to you
Are you working
Did you change marital status
Did yiu ever ask financially assistance from the goverment
then just verify the spelling of your name..its so easy not even 5min,, they ask also my work permit, passport and photo

greenrose

Feb 28, 2011
dna said:
Here I found in a thread about some questions may be asked in PR interview. I don't think you have to be nervous about it. Are you going to undergo PR interview under LCP?

Good luck and God bless you!

enas

Ratings: +0

Re: Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline
« Reply #9254 on: October 27, 2013, 05:10:02 pm »
Hi guys just finished PR interview last friday in etobicoke,, these are the common question they will ask to you
Are you working
Did you change marital status
Did yiu ever ask financially assistance from the goverment
then just verify the spelling of your name..its so easy not even 5min,, they ask also my work permit, passport and photo

thanks! do you have any idea how long it takes to get the PR card? coz i have to leave very soon and my PR card didn't arrive yet.

thank you :)

Guia

Mar 2, 2015
Hi guys! I have my interview for tomorrow morning, I have to bring with me photos and my sponsor....does my sponsor need to bring photo too?

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Guia said:
Hi guys! I have my interview for tomorrow morning, I have to bring with me photos and my sponsor....does my sponsor need to bring photo too?
where is your interview? Me on thursday in vancouver bc, you only need your sponsors photo if they live inside canada but if they are outside you dont need to good luck to us :)