+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview cancelled but never received a notification

half member

Nov 26, 2021
Not sure if anyone has experienced this but I got the following message when I checked gckey today:

"Your interview was cancelled. Check your messages for details."

I don't see any messages and I was never notified about an interview. Does anyone know what this means? Background checks have been in progress for a couple months now. Thanks in advanced!

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Not sure if anyone has experienced this but I got the following message when I checked gckey today:

I don't see any messages and I was never notified about an interview. Does anyone know what this means? Background checks have been in progress for a couple months now. Thanks in advanced!
You probably might have either requested cancellation of your interview or they themselves cancelled it . Kindly check your email if you did register to receive correspondence via email or you should expect a letter in your post mail . It could also mean they can make decision without interview if the evidence submitted to them is enough for them

half member

Nov 26, 2021
You probably might have either requested cancellation of your interview or they themselves cancelled it . Kindly check your email if you did register to receive correspondence via email or you should expect a letter in your post mail . It could also mean they can make decision without interview if the evidence submitted to them is enough for them

Thanks for your reply. I did not receive any emails about this so maybe I will soon. I did not request anything so it could be the latter.

Jack22

May 31, 2022

Same here happened to me is there any update?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Actualy my friend has same situation and she got copr 4 days ago without interview
Yes, one reason they can cancel interview is that they've decided they don't need it, for whatever reason.

Would strongly recommend anyone who gets this message (as well as notice that interview required at all) to order gcms notes.

Helps to figure out whether something else going on or they've just decided they can do without.

Reactions: half member

Jack22

May 31, 2022
Yes, one reason they can cancel interview is that they've decided they don't need it, for whatever reason.

Would strongly recommend anyone who gets this message (as well as notice that interview required at all) to order gcms notes.

Helps to figure out whether something else going on or they've just decided they can do without.
They cancelled my interview too in May 2 but i didnt order gcms since it take too long to get it