+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

interview call in London.

hassan1996

Nov 22, 2019
My wife is canadian and i got married in 2017 nov and I applied for immigration on 19 dec 2018. now its 24 of nov 2019 and i had a request for interview. Interview request letter contain following detail.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. An officer has determined
that an in-person interview is required in order to continue the assessment of your application.
Your file is in queue for an interview during an upcoming area trip. The interview trip will likely
take place sometime within the next 6-12 months; however the dates have not yet been
confirmed.
Should you wish to have an earlier interview date, we would be pleased to offer the option of
having your interview take place at IRCC London, United Kingdom, on any working day that is
convenient for you. Please note that you are under no obligation to accept an earlier option.
Please also note that all travel costs to attend your interview in London would be your
responsibility, as would the process of obtaining the required travel visa for the United
Kingdom, if applicable in your case.
If you do not wish to travel to London, your interview will be scheduled during an upcoming area
trip to your region within the next 6-12 months. Area trips are conducted to IRCC offices in
Islamabad and Abu Dhabi. If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you do not wish to
travel to London and your interview will be scheduled during an upcoming area trip.
If you are interested in the option of the interview in London, please respond to this email within
the next seven (7) days and provide us with a possible date range so that we may coordinate
scheduling. Please do not book any travel until you have received a confirmation of the
interview date and time from us............

I live in islamabad Pakistan and they give me an option to go to uk Now i dont know how much time it will take to get me uk visa for my interview . iam very confuse i need some serious advice..... Thanks.

Last edited:

kumar_ap

Feb 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
File Transfer...
03-09-2019
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
If IRCC is giving you an option to have an interview in London UK which will be near around 2-4 months from now. There is no point in waiting for 6-12 months just for an interview in IRCC trip to Islamabad/Abu Dhabi.

My suggestion would be that you should opt for interview in London which will speed up your application process and less wait time overall.

Final decision lasts with you.

Reactions: JohnnyToronto

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hello everyone
Can you please help me i am so worried about my case
I gave my interview in November 12 in canada embassy islamabad pakistan the interview went well from my perspective the interviewer gave all my documents back and asked me to go back to Afghanistan and they will inform me about the result and its been 3 weeks haven't heard from them but i got the pre arrival service message can any body tell me is it gonna be a yes or a no and how many more days should i wait or who to contact?

hassan1996

Nov 22, 2019
Hope for the best bro. in sha Alalh things will be in ub favour. And can u plz tell me the detail of documents which they ask u to take with u.

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hello Everyone!
Its been 37 days since my interview in islamabad for visa case spousal sponsership i received the pre arrival service email as well but no reply can anyone tell me how long will it take them to answer that whether my VISA Is accepted or rejected and is there any email or phone number where i can call and get information thank you in advance.

t.bok1985

Mar 10, 2020
My wife is canadian and i got married in 2017 nov and I applied for immigration on 19 dec 2018. now its 24 of nov 2019 and i had a request for interview. Interview request letter contain following detail.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. An officer has determined
that an in-person interview is required in order to continue the assessment of your application.
Your file is in queue for an interview during an upcoming area trip. The interview trip will likely
take place sometime within the next 6-12 months; however the dates have not yet been
confirmed.
Should you wish to have an earlier interview date, we would be pleased to offer the option of
having your interview take place at IRCC London, United Kingdom, on any working day that is
convenient for you. Please note that you are under no obligation to accept an earlier option.
Please also note that all travel costs to attend your interview in London would be your
responsibility, as would the process of obtaining the required travel visa for the United
Kingdom, if applicable in your case.
If you do not wish to travel to London, your interview will be scheduled during an upcoming area
trip to your region within the next 6-12 months. Area trips are conducted to IRCC offices in
Islamabad and Abu Dhabi. If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you do not wish to
travel to London and your interview will be scheduled during an upcoming area trip.
If you are interested in the option of the interview in London, please respond to this email within
the next seven (7) days and provide us with a possible date range so that we may coordinate
scheduling. Please do not book any travel until you have received a confirmation of the
interview date and time from us............

I live in islamabad Pakistan and they give me an option to go to uk Now i dont know how much time it will take to get me uk visa for my interview . iam very confuse i need some serious advice..... Thanks.
Did you proceed with the interview on London?