+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from New York Office...but...I don't have USA Visa

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Dear All,

I need your Help.....

I just received an email for the Interview call from New York Office but the problem is, I don't have visa for USA. I am currently working in Saudi Arabia. I have 2 months time for interview.

Please suggest me the possible options........

bravoo

explorer

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: Jun-10
File Transfer...
Mar-10
Med's Request
June-12
Med's Done....
July-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Jan-2013
LANDED..........
22-07-2013
It could be a fraud. Telephonic interview done or not? Be careful.

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Dear ,

Its an In-person interview call. I have to go to New York for interview but the issue is I don't have USA Visa.
please tell me what are the options I have now.

bravoo

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Dear All,

It's urgent and very important. I have very short time to apply for the USA visa (only 2 months). Please guide me....how should I proceed?

Other option is, I request them to transfer my file to abu Dabi at this point, then do you think my file processing will resume from the same stage or its would be handled as a new file in Abu Dabi?

waiting for your inputs....

bravoo

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
bravoo said:
Dear All,

It's urgent and very important. I have very short time to apply for the USA visa (only 2 months). Please guide me....how should I proceed?

Other option is, I request them to transfer my file to abu Dabi at this point, then do you think my file processing will resume from the same stage or its would be handled as a new file in Abu Dabi?

bravoo
You should inform your visa officer immediately and in the mean time apply for a US visa. It takes about 2 weeks to get a US visa from Riyadh if you have all the paper work (bank statements, employer letter, etc.)

Transferring the file might delay your application.

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
Dear All,

bravoo
I suggest you dear , don't take chance to transfer your file , no idea what they will do , might be start from first stage , coz when ever VO change they start doing more investigation . if they did not go back stage just they transfer your interview , it could take few month to transfer , it will more wastage of time for you . may be after interview you have send your passport to new York again to collect visa

so you have chance to get USA visa it is easy , just book appointment its always available in a week or 2
prepare your document , just bank statement , job offer letter , AEO and letter new from New York , USA visa office issue you visa same day or next day . then in New York may be after interview they will issue you visa same day or next day .
book appointment with USA visa office

if you will not get visa then you do not have any option then start thinking to transfer your file

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
damodar said:
I suggest you dear , don't take chance to transfer your file , no idea what they will do , might be start from first stage , coz when ever VO change they start doing more investigation . if they did not go back stage just they transfer your interview , it could take few month to transfer , it will more wastage of time for you . may be after interview you have send your passport to new York again to collect visa

so you have chance to get USA visa it is easy , just book appointment its always available in a week or 2
prepare your document , just bank statement , job offer letter , AEO and letter new from New York , USA visa office issue you visa same day or next day . then in New York may be after interview they will issue you visa same day or next day .
book appointment with USA visa office

if you will not get visa then you do not have any option then start thinking to transfer your file
Dear,

Bro USA visa is not an easy game, the normal wait time posted on their website is 3-4 months and as per my research only 20-30 % people are lucky enough to get visa within 4 months. Majority of applicants are waiting for the completion of administrative Process (AP) which may take 1 year or more to complete and I also have a travel history to 4 countries which would make my case decision prolonged.

I am planning to call US embassy on Monday and tell them my situation, If they give me some positive response then I will apply for visa otherwise I would request New York office to arrange for telephonic interview and If they refuse, then Last & Least option, file transfer to Abu Dabi........

bravoo

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
bravoo said:
Dear,

Bro USA visa is not an easy game, the normal wait time posted on their website is 3-4 months and as per my research only 20-30 % people are lucky enough to get visa within 4 months. Majority of applicants are waiting for the completion of administrative Process (AP) which may take 1 year or more to complete and I also have a travel history to 4 countries which would make my case decision prolonged.

I am planning to call US embassy on Monday and tell them my situation, If they give me some positive response then I will apply for visa otherwise I would request New York office to arrange for telephonic interview and If they refuse, then Last & Least option, file transfer to Abu Dabi........

bravoo
Hi Bravoo,

My parents applied for a US from Riyadh and get it the next day after applying. So it is a case to case basis.

You have to book appointments online now, so you should get an idea of when you will be called in to submit your passport.

http://riyadh.usembassy.gov/visas/b1b2.html

As schools are starting all over the world now, the wait time should be relatively less.

I suggest you take an appointment from the US embassy and the visa officer at the counter will let you know the approximate time to get back your passport (with rejection or with visa). If you think the wait is too much you can always tell the visa officer you are no longer interested to apply due to your circumstances (unfortunately, you will loose the fee), then you can request for a file transfer from CHC.

But before all this I suggest you inform your case officer about this situation, as he may be able to arrange the interview for you in Riyadh without a file transfer. You can confer with other seniors on this forum, but as far as I know your case officer is NOT the one who will be conducting your interview anyway.

Regards,

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Dear Rizmayo,

Thanks for your valuable comments. The first option is definitely to try for USA visa, lets see what they say....

bravoo

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
bravoo said:
Dear All,

I need your Help.....

I just received an email for the Interview call from New York Office but the problem is, I don't have visa for USA. I am currently working in Saudi Arabia. I have 2 months time for interview.

Please suggest me the possible options........

bravoo
I am wondering did you reside in the US before? Why the New York office.