+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

interview call for sowp application..need help please

priyabhee

Sep 23, 2015
Applied sowp on December 20th
After that i have no update.
Today i received a mail stating that i need to attend an interview in new delhi.
i need few suggestions from experts before i attend the interview.

firstly they asked to bring few documents
1) proof of marriage
2) proof of communication
3) completed IMM5490

1)I donno y they asked IMM5490 for sowp? do they generally ask for such kind of document?
2)If my interview goes well do they grant me visa immediately or do i need to wait till they send me passport through vfs?
3)If the officer ask me to prove that i will return back to india as soon as my visa expires how can i support my answer?
4) what documents would be great to support the proof of relationship?

It would be great if the experts can help me out asap as my interview is scheduled on 27th itself.

Regards
-priyabhee

priyabhee

Sep 23, 2015
priyabhee said:
Applied sowp on December 20th
After that i have no update.
Today i received a mail stating that i need to attend an interview in new delhi.
i need few suggestions from experts before i attend the interview.

firstly they asked to bring few documents
1) proof of marriage
2) proof of communication
3) completed IMM5490

1)I donno y they asked IMM5490 for sowp? do they generally ask for such kind of document?
2)If my interview goes well do they grant me visa immediately or do i need to wait till they send me passport through vfs?
3)If the officer ask me to prove that i will return back to india as soon as my visa expires how can i support my answer?
4) what documents would be great to support the proof of relationship?

It would be great if the experts can help me out asap as my interview is scheduled on 27th itself.

Regards
-priyabhee
Any 1 please

cvw123

Jan 21, 2019
I appplied for SOWP on Feb 1- 2019...My wife is a student in Canada....I got a mail from CIC last week for Interview which is scheduled for next month...Please let me know you experience...Visa officer is asking for marriage pictures and documents related to the inviter....Please let me know me know if i can carry the elctronic media for the pictures or do I have to take printer pictures for the same...What questions can I expect from the officer?

Thanks in Advance