Rahulvaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Attended interview on 4th April, Actully that interview call was for work visa which I applied along with PR application.

Interview went for 20 to 25mins, she asked mostly about the job knowledge related to my NOC, also she checked all my refrence letters and pasports thoroughly. When interview got over she told me that we were having doubt on your previous experience as we were not getting revert from previous employers also we want to check your English skills as u didnt uploaded IELTS certificate in your work permit application. I told her now if she wants to see my IELTS score , she said NO I am satisfied with my issues nd m issuing u the visa, she took my pasport and asked me to collect it in the afternoon. This time I asked her abt my PR application that why its getting delayed? She told me that same are the reason for your PR delay, as now I met u I will upload these interview points in your application and no issue will be thr further , she also said dnt worry if u get ur PR in Canada dn dat doesnt make any difference.

I said thanks and left later got visa along with print of authorization letter

I thought will get PPR next day of interview but Its been more than five days now no PPR
After reading all this anybody have any idea about when can I get PPR, seniors please reply

Note: I have got same UCI number in my wrok permit which was thr in my RPRF request letter
Regards

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congrats. Now you can go to Canada and get on with your job. Your PPR will come soon.

Rahulvaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
Congrats. Now you can go to Canada and get on with your job. Your PPR will come soon.
Thanks.....Ya true .....but wl prefer to go as PR