Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a message from Vienna office to attend on interview. Is it a good 'sign' ?
I had two rejections for visitor visa before one year and 1 rejection for study permit for September college intake. Now I've applied for January study visa, prepared good SOP and evidence that I will be back after my studies.

Question is, what should I expect on interview, what kind of questions ?

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
Know exactly what you wrote in SOP and be prepared to answer any questions arising out of it. Also go through all the document you submitted to embassy and don't practise answers...be natural and spontaneous but know what you will say if you are asked this/that. AND dont look confused or nervous. Most probably the questions will be why this program? why this college? what other choices you had? why not study this in home country? future goals and plans?

A friend applying for US visa was asked in interview possible abstract questions like, if a US citizen proposed you for marriage, what will you do? (remember they dont want you to permanently stay there, so you have to be very spontaneous and give various reasons for not accepting propsal, etc)

Hope that helps.