+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview at Manila VO

Seraphim

Jul 19, 2016
Hi Lou! i know someone who had an interview recently in MVO. It went well naman and after a month or so, she was given PPR. Best to prepare all documents and anticipate the questions they may ask. Did you order GCMS? If you did, you will have an idea on what they may ask you

zhey616

Star Member
May 11, 2017
H
Hi Lou! i know someone who had an interview recently in MVO. It went well naman and after a month or so, she was given PPR. Best to prepare all documents and anticipate the questions they may ask. Did you order GCMS? If you did, you will have an idea on what they may ask you
hi po seraphim..how to order gcms po? Thanks in advance

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
My common law wife did not have the same experience ...the
VO is not very nice and he kept insisting that he does not believe my partner and kept saying to my partner to tell the truth
or else she will be ban for 5 years etc...but my partner said to him that she is telling the truth...it just happened yesterday

zhey616

Star Member
May 11, 2017
VO is not very nice and he kept insisting that he does not believe my partner and kept saying to my partner to tell the truth
or else she will be ban for 5 years etc...but my partner said to him that she is telling the truth...it just happened yesterday
Hi kuya..bakit daw sya nangailangan ng interview? Kinabahan kc ako,common-law din kc status namin

Seraphim

Jul 19, 2016
Usually and unfortunately, it's really CLP cases that take a bit longer. The person I was referring to, who had an interview also was a CLP case. Medyo mataray pa nga daw yung mga naginterview sa kanila. pero if you stand your ground, be polite and have documents to prove your case, then you will be fine

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
H

hi po seraphim..how to order gcms po? Thanks in advance
Kung Ok lang sayo, dito ka na lang sa CIC site: ATIP request. Pareho lang naman and it's only $5. You will get the result in 30 days.

canphil

Jul 5, 2016
We did common law and with a big 39 year age gap and we got approved in under 6 months with no interview or even any need for additional documents. Just be sure to show a lot of proof.