+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview at CHC New delhi- Plz helppppp

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi Prabjot, very positive attitude there. From your very post it seemed that you weren't panicking but were looking for information. It shows that you have everything genuine and nothing dodgy which makes a person more confident. Good luck with your interview and be confident and calm during interview.

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear Prabjot,

Yes this is also a window kind of interview but obviously you will be asked to sit and relax. My interview lasted 35-40 mins. They had doubt about my work experience. And she started straight from this point and then dragged me to other things those were mentioned in the application, like education, experience, etc. You just be calm and answer questions truthfully but it should be to the point and should be consistent with the application form. Just correct anything if you have submitted something wrong by mistake, like your age, or DOB or whatever. I mean if there was an error at the time of application, you have this chance to rectify. Most important "be confident". And try to listen to the VO carefully so you understand what they are asking and answer accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Best of luck for your interview.

PS: Caips notes take approx 8 weeks, very rarely you get them early. So there is no point of ordering CAIPS at this point.

Prabjot

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
visheshmalhotra13 said:
Dear Prabjot,

Yes this is also a window kind of interview but obviously you will be asked to sit and relax. My interview lasted 35-40 mins. They had doubt about my work experience. And she started straight from this point and then dragged me to other things those were mentioned in the application, like education, experience, etc. You just be calm and answer questions truthfully but it should be to the point and should be consistent with the application form. Just correct anything if you have submitted something wrong by mistake, like your age, or DOB or whatever. I mean if there was an error at the time of application, you have this chance to rectify. Most important "be confident". And try to listen to the VO carefully so you understand what they are asking and answer accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Best of luck for your interview.

PS: Caips notes take approx 8 weeks, very rarely you get them early. So there is no point of ordering CAIPS at this point.
Thx Vishesh, This really helpful...

Prabjot

Prabjot

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Hi Vishesh,

So did VO informed abt her decision to you at the end of the interview? or did you asked abt it?

Thx , Prabjot

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
Be yourself, they are n't God :)

V

visheshmalhotra13

No, she said they will send a letter in a few days, i am still waiting.. almost 6 months now.