+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview after diploma in french?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Is there anyone who has been invited to an interview despite his diploma in french?
Did you do your diploma studies in french or you have French B2 Diploma?

There have been more than 600 interviews till date. Almost 60% rejections, tefaq downgrade cases also.

Search this forum and google for peq interviews quebec for the data.

Jebi25

Jan 2, 2018
I'm doing my studies on a vocational program given in french.
I heard that some graduates of program in french will also have an interview.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I'm doing my studies on a vocational program given in french.
I heard that some graduates of program in french will also have an interview.
I have heard similar thing on the Chinese Website comment section. If I remember somebody in that situation
had an interview and was subsequently rejected.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I don't think they can call every francophone for an interview though.
MIDI is selective in interviewing students from Chinese, Indian and Middle Eastern background only. Haven't heard of any francophone being interviewed. Moreover you should be fine as attending french classes means that you can read, write, speak, listen to french fluently. Even if they interview you...they will be wasting their time, I guess

Jebi25

Jan 2, 2018
MIDI is selective in interviewing students from Chinese, Indian and Middle Eastern background only. Haven't heard of any francophone being interviewed. Moreover you should be fine as attending french classes means that you can read, write, speak, listen to french fluently. Even if they interview you...they will be wasting their time, I guess
Not being a francophone I can be called anyway. as there's no guarantee that I can pass in the interview
maybe I can arm myself with some scores to avoid being called.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Not being a francophone I can be called anyway. as there's no guarantee that I can pass in the interview
maybe I can arm myself with some scores to avoid being called.
As far as I have heard and seen if you are not from those 3 nationalities/heritage MIDI won't target you. Rest there's always a risk.
Attending an interview is nerve wracking and to prove yourself against all odds is a big task. Some have been successful also (around 30-40%)