+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

internship in Canada

BartBol

Nov 18, 2011
Hi everyone,

My name is Bartosz Bolon. I am a graduate student majoring in Administration and Business in Poland. I'm looking for an internship in Canada that would be related to those domains. Feel free to contact me if you have any tips or contacts to get me in touch with.

Thank you.

bolonb@wp.pl

Bartosz Bolon

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BartBol said:
Hi everyone,

My name is Bartosz Bolon. I am a graduate student majoring in Administration and Business in Poland. I'm looking for an internship in Canada that would be related to those domains. Feel free to contact me if you have any tips or contacts to get me in touch with.

Thank you.

bolonb @ wp.pl

Bartosz Bolon
Czesc,

Which University? Is it MBA?Is it University of Economics, Krakow?

Do widzeni.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BartBol said:
no its Silesian University of Technology
Hi,

With a valid biometric passport, you do not need a TRV to enter Canada; still you need a permit to work/study in Canada.

Geraldee

Mar 21, 2013
Hi,

I was in the same case as yours few months ago because I am in a Business school too in France, and I needed an internship abroad to confirm my third year. So I wanted to go to Canada to make a marketing internship.
Several options : search on google companies and try to contact them, ask your teachers, family and network or you can use a placement agency such as Stepwest (I used this one and I was happy with it) but there are many others as well.

Good luck in your searches!

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

BartBol said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you.

bolonb @ wp.pl

Bartosz Bolon

1. You can apply under International Co-op (Internship) Program, you must be between 18-35 and a registered student in Poland. You may get upto 1 year of work permit. No job offer is required.