+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

internetworking at dalhousie university 2015-jan can join here

josephDev

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
i got letter that they are recommending for admission and forwarded it to faculty of science for final approval. its been 2 weeks now didnt receive any response yet. Did u get final approval?
program - internetworking - jan 2015

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
josephDev said:
i got letter that they are recommending for admission and forwarded it to faculty of science for final approval. its been 2 weeks now didnt receive any response yet. Did u get final approval?
program - internetworking - jan 2015
Hi JosephDev, Don't worry. Check your status on the website if it changed to " Decision Made , Accepted ". I received recommendation letter on 9 September and waiting for final approval. On Last Friday, my status has changed to Accepted and Hopefully i will receive offer letter this week.

josephDev

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
thanks for the reply, i applied through canam consultants and i have the student ID but i dont have the pin code. I did ask my consultants they said they didnt receive any pin, and that they have mailed them about it.
Today i tried to login by my student ID and entered a pin by guessing for the first time and it showed me account locked due to many invalid login attempts :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'(

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
josephDev said:
thanks for the reply, i applied through canam consultants and i have the student ID but i dont have the pin code. I did ask my consultants they said they didnt receive any pin, and that they have mailed them about it.
Today i tried to login by my student ID and entered a pin by guessing for the first time and it showed me account locked due to many invalid login attempts :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'(
You can email the registrar office "Michael Crawford <Michael.Crawford@Dal.Ca>" about your pin code, However your application files has been moved to the faculty for engineering, So you should also email program coordinator and her assistant to get know your status.

Shelley Caines <Shelley.Caines@Dal.Ca>;
Lauren Dalrymple <Lauren.Dalrymple@Dal.Ca>

ANILGOWDA

Jul 27, 2014
hi i applied on aug-28 for internetworking program my documents reached on 15 th sep but still status is showing below like this
Application Data
Admission Term: 2014/2015 Winter
Admission Type: Previous Academic Work
Decision: Written Notification to Follow

please still how many days required to get loa.
my profile
10th--71%
+12--79%
B.E(ECE)--69%
IELTS--6.0
with no work experience because i completed my B.E this year only please replay.... :mad: :'(

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANILGOWDA said:
hi i applied on aug-28 for internetworking program my documents reached on 15 th sep but still status is showing below like this
Application Data
Admission Term: 2014/2015 Winter
Admission Type: Previous Academic Work
Decision: Written Notification to Follow

please still how many days required to get loa.
my profile
10th--71%
+12--79%
B.E(ECE)--69%
IELTS--6.0
with no work experience because i completed my B.E this year only please replay.... :mad: :'(
You have applied too late. But don't worry, Once you received recommendations for department it will not take much time get offer letter because Last date to pay fee is 10 October. In my case, I applied on the 2th August and still they have not issued me offer letter.

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
Hello guys

I am not from internetworking but i have applied to engineering mathematics department on 14 july and they received my documents on 22 july but not a single word yet :'(

josephDev

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
bro you should email them soon or contact via phone as soon as possible......navneet has mentioned the email ids of respective depts

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
Guys I have done everything , email and phoned them numerous time but they never reply , this is height of unprofessionalism . I have send everything transcripts , TOEFL , Sop , resume , lor in hard copy . guys does dal verify lor , had any of ur referees received verification or not . as my one referee is out of town these days

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EVIL007 said:
Guys I have done everything , email and phoned them numerous time but they never reply , this is height of unprofessionalism . I have send everything transcripts , TOEFL , Sop , resume , lor in hard copy . guys does dal verify lor , had any of ur referees received verification or not . as my one referee is out of town these days
In my case, They sent email to referees to fill a LOR form on their website. However I have also sent them hard copies of Lor's.

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
That's strange ..... Anyways let's hope they will disclose their decision soon . thanks mates

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
hope to see you all in dal ( if i got in ) .keep updating ;D