+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Students

Ak345

Mar 26, 2021
Hi good morning

10 state board 98 percent 2012
12 cbse 83 per 2014
2015 -16 IIT coaching from aakash have fee receipts .. As my main aim was to do engineering from govt. College but i couldnt get seat in 2015 and prepared for one more year at home and got admitted in govt college in b tech ece in haryana (have 2016 exam admit card)

2016 2020 b tech ece 74 percent with nil backlog
IELTS 8 overall
From oct 2020 working with tcs as assistant system engineer
Want to apply for applied network infrastructure in canestoga for sep intake...
Have canada tourist visa but never travelled
Brother pr processing in canada
i am scared to death because of my gap bw 12 th and graduation ...
As my brother is also in canada.. will this affect my student visa application negatively.. and how can i justify my strong ties to india in appl
Please reply

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Do not work about your study gap between 12th and under-graduation. That is not a concern, as you have a way to explain. Mention it clearly in your SoP, detailing how the decision was fruitful, as you got admission in a good university and completed your program (BTech in ECE) with a good GPA/Percentage.

Provide good financial and familial ties to India. As you mentioned, it will be difficult, but not impossible. Clearly mention that your sibling in Canada is a PR holder in your SoP, hiding that will not help. :).

Since you have only six months of work experience so far, it will be tricky to explain the opportunities in India and your motivation to return and work here. I'm afraid I cannot offer any advice on that. I hope other members here will help you with that. Good luck!

Reactions: Ak345 and t.135

Ak345

Mar 26, 2021
Do not work about your study gap between 12th and under-graduation. That is not a concern, as you have a way to explain. Mention it clearly in your SoP, detailing how the decision was fruitful, as you got admission in a good university and completed your program (BTech in ECE) with a good GPA/Percentage.

Provide good financial and familial ties to India. As you mentioned, it will be difficult, but not impossible. Clearly mention that your sibling in Canada is a PR holder in your SoP, hiding that will not help. :).

Since you have only six months of work experience so far, it will be tricky to explain the opportunities in India and your motivation to return and work here. I'm afraid I cannot offer any advice on that. I hope other members here will help you with that. Good luck!
Thanks for your response.. I will try my best to explain these points in my sop

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi good morning

10 state board 98 percent 2012
12 cbse 83 per 2014
2015 -16 IIT coaching from aakash have fee receipts .. As my main aim was to do engineering from govt. College but i couldnt get seat in 2015 and prepared for one more year at home and got admitted in govt college in b tech ece in haryana (have 2016 exam admit card)

2016 2020 b tech ece 74 percent with nil backlog
IELTS 8 overall
From oct 2020 working with tcs as assistant system engineer
Want to apply for applied network infrastructure in canestoga for sep intake...
Have canada tourist visa but never travelled
Brother pr processing in canada
i am scared to death because of my gap bw 12 th and graduation ...
As my brother is also in canada.. will this affect my student visa application negatively.. and how can i justify my strong ties to india in appl
Please reply
It's fine, just explain with proof about your gap. Also, don't lie about your brother's status.

Reactions: Ak345