+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International students

Harsh suthar

Sep 25, 2018
I got a offer letter from non SDS college in Medical administration officer. So can I get a admission in SDS college after that course.?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
SDS is a visa application stream for India so it had no relation on whether you will get accepted in the second college, you need to check the admission requirements of your second program/college and see if you will meet them.

Harsh suthar

Sep 25, 2018
Yes it's a private college Evergreen college Brampton campus . Course: medical administration officer. So I got a work permit?? Any jobs in future?

FAEZEH

Oct 4, 2018
Hello everyone,
My name is Faezeh and I have admission to PhD in Montreal with funding of 21000 CAD/year and I am going to start in January. I got married after I got my visa and now we want to apply for my husband visa too. I have not gone to Canada yet and my semester starts in January. I only have Visa and admission and funding letters.

- we really need to know can we apply for his visa now before I get to Canada? It is really hard for us to be far from each other so we want to get his visa as soon as we can.

I would really appreciate if you could help me.

Thank you

Ritik_kumar

Oct 4, 2018
Hiii
I got 6.5 band in IELTS
In listening 7 ; Reading 6.5; Speaking 6; writing 5.5 and I completed my senior secondary class in non medical I got 60 percent marks physics 67 ; Chemistry 54 ; Maths 42
Plz tell me which college or university is best course is best for my future