international students- September 2019 intake

Preetkomal

May 1, 2019
hi, i am komalpreet kaur,
I have applied my Canada student visa on 25 May, 2019 under SDS
Biometric instruction letter- 26 May
Biometric Done- 1 June
Medical Passed- 11 June
In how many I will get passport request?

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
hi, i am komalpreet kaur,
I have applied my Canada student visa on 25 May, 2019 under SDS
Biometric instruction letter- 26 May
Biometric Done- 1 June
Medical Passed- 11 June
In how many I will get passport request?
i believe after the medical result, they will begin reviewing your application, then make decision if you are qualify for the visa or not.
BTW when did you do your medical exam?

Vishalreddy77

Jun 23, 2019
Hello.
My college starts on September 23 2019, I have booked my ticket on August 3 2019 so that I can get habituated to climate change which is different from my tropical region(where I currently live). And need to find my accommodation before my college start for temporary I have my friends place to stay and sort out things.. will it be a problem if I have a gap of 50 days between my date of arrival and course to start

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello.
My college starts on September 23 2019, I have booked my ticket on August 3 2019 so that I can get habituated to climate change which is different from my tropical region(where I currently live). And need to find my accommodation before my college start for temporary I have my friends place to stay and sort out things.. will it be a problem if I have a gap of 50 days between my date of arrival and course to start
There will not be an issue. You will just have to show that you have the funds to live in Canada from the date you enter, till the date the classes start. This is because you cannot work till classes start, and you will need to support yourself till then.

Preetkomal

May 1, 2019
i believe after the medical result, they will begin reviewing your application, then make decision if you are qualify for the visa or not.
BTW when did you do your medical exam?
thank you for your response. I have given my medical exam on 3 may,2019