+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International students non SDS stream January 2022 intake (Share your Timeline for visa submission and decision

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I applied on June 25th from Chile for the January 2022 intake, still no decision. Complete timeline in signature.

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
From Turkey: For Jan 2022 intake
SP: Master in Physics (with full scholarship)
SOWP: For my wife

Study Permit Application: 18 June
Biometric: 13 July (same day updated)
Review eligibility: Started 20 July
No Medical
Rised webform: 2 September
BVL received: 3 September
PPR approved: 6 September

Reactions: Andry2005

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
From Turkey: For Jan 2022 intake
SP: Master in Physics (with full scholarship)
SOWP: For my wife

Study Permit Application: 18 June
Biometric: 13 July (same day updated)
Review eligibility: Started 20 July
No Medical
Rised webform: 2 September
BVL received: 3 September
PPR approved: 6 September
I applied on June 25 and haven't received any updates (eligibility still hasn't started). I do not know if the fact that I was able to submit my biometrics (which were updated the very same day) until August 16 delayed my process.

Congratulations on your PPR!

Reactions: As12

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
my friend will apply next week hopefully from Brazil. Is 3 months enough time ? Program starts on Jan 10th 2022.
I applied in June (3 months ago) for the January 2022 term and I still haven't received a final decision. I believe it's not enough time, specially if you take into consideration the fee due dates determined by the University / College. My college has a fee due date on October 20 for the total amount of the first term; that means the term has to be paid in full by that date. So take that also into consideration.

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
I applied in June (3 months ago) for the January 2022 term and I still haven't received a final decision. I believe it's not enough time, specially if you take into consideration the fee due dates determined by the University / College. My college has a fee due date on October 20 for the total amount of the first term; that means the term has to be paid in full by that date. So take that also into consideration.
I mean she applied for college already and got the acceptance letter and paid the college fee.
She will apply for visa next week. I was asking if 3 months enough time for study permit application only itself ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I mean she applied for college already and got the acceptance letter and paid the college fee.
She will apply for visa next week. I was asking if 3 months enough time for study permit application only itself ?
Processing averages 12 weeks not including biometrics. Most take longer.

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I applied on June 25 and haven't received any updates (eligibility still hasn't started). I do not know if the fact that I was able to submit my biometrics (which were updated the very same day) until August 16 delayed my process.

Congratulations on your PPR!
Thank you. I dont know why your situation, bro. Hope you get a good news soon.

Reactions: Geet7