+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International students new public policy

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi all,

I am residing in Quebec and wish to benefit from this program, how should I demonstrate my intention to move out of the province. What kind of supportive documents that I need to provide.

Thanks for considering my question.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi all,

I am residing in Quebec and wish to benefit from this program, how should I demonstrate my intention to move out of the province. What kind of supportive documents that I need to provide.

Thanks for considering my question.
Anyone please can help.
Maybe this is the only way for me and my family to stay in Canada.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Where are you moving to? Have you looked at rentals and housing prices? Select where you plan to move and have a plan of job search, job offer and/or house buy/rent.
I am planning to move to Ottawa but not now since I am working in Montreal. Can I rent apartment there while I am still here in Montreal. I did job search but no any chances for interview yet. Is this enough

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am planning to move to Ottawa but not now since I am working in Montreal. Can I rent apartment there while I am still here in Montreal. I did job search but no any chances for interview yet. Is this enough
You have to show you are moving to Ottawa so you can rent an apartment. This can become your residence. You want to show it as your main residence for taxes too.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
You have to show you are moving to Ottawa so you can rent an apartment. This can become your residence.
Thank you for your patient and fast response. Hope this will be my last questions :)
How to show that I am moving and when?. Is this during the process of my application or after.
Should I physically move from this summer for example or wait until they reply to me

Julia.jenn4

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
What does study in canada lead to annex a mean? does course you study need to be in annex a or it’s only work pls tell me

ange1o

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Looks like I'm eligible to this international students new public policy stream. I also recently received an ITA for the PR CEC. Which one should I apply for?

JASKARANDHS

Dec 12, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Not finding this second option in the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) given by CIC
Application Details
Question 1
From the list, select “Economic”

Question 2
From the list, select “TR to PR pathway”