+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International students in toronto

Gantulga

Jul 6, 2021
Hi, me and my 2 friend ( 1 male, 1 female ) and are looking for accommodation options in toronto. We thought renting apartment and sharing the rent could work. But we kind of stuck to look from where and price range ( there are tons of site, platform but we dont know which one is guaranteed and cheapest ) So please share your experience and any tips that could help us :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, me and my 2 friend ( 1 male, 1 female ) and are looking for accommodation options in toronto. We thought renting apartment and sharing the rent could work. But we kind of stuck to look from where and price range ( there are tons of site, platform but we dont know which one is guaranteed and cheapest ) So please share your experience and any tips that could help us :)
Impossible to even start giving advice without knowing what school you are attending (assume the same one) and what campus.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Impossible to even start giving advice without knowing what school you are attending (assume the same one) and what campus.
Do you know the cheapest in Toronto? Perhaps they don't care transportation costs.