+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Students at SAIT,Calgary AB

laoch

Feb 20, 2012
Hey,
I'm undertaking a Energy Asset Management diploma at SAIT in the Autumn,was wondering if anyone else is currently taking this program or will do so in the future?
To international students at SAIT,how has your experiences been?
What are the facilities like on campus.i.e gym etc?
What student discount card would you recommend?

laoch

Feb 20, 2012
laoch said:
Hey,
I'm undertaking a Energy Asset Management diploma at SAIT in the Autumn,was wondering if anyone else is currently taking this program or will do so in the future?
Anyone?

harmandeep_86

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
YEah i am International student at SAIT ... campus is good ... yeah they do have gym .... you will get U-Pass on which u can travel free on buses and trains ... facilities are good but there is no time to enjoy them (for me) hope u could enjoy them

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laoch said:
Thanks mate!
What advice can you give to new students?
Got accepted in Electronic engineering tech:..next month i am going to apply for visa..pray for me that i get visa..You got your visa ?

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
harmandeep_86 said:
YEah i am International student at SAIT ... campus is good ... yeah they do have gym .... you will get U-Pass on which u can travel free on buses and trains ... facilities are good but there is no time to enjoy them (for me) hope u could enjoy them

is this same for NAIT?

sumera.k

Sep 29, 2013
laoch said:
Hey,
Hey old post bt anyway I'm applying fr EAM fr sept 14 n need help.... What's ur profile cud u share it pls? I've done my bballb n work fr contracts team (legal department) fr an energy n infra mnc in New Delhi since last yr n half. However I flunked grade 12 icse board maths (got 32%) bt is thr a chance I could me it to the energy asset mngmnt with those maths marks? Any wrk around way? All help wud b appreciated. Thanks!

crisallen

Jul 28, 2014
Hi

The reason I write you down is in order to know the steps to register to SAIT in Calgary

I am interested in this program

Certificate in power-and-process-operations

But besides the TOEFL IBT I do not know what other exaclty requirements I need to fullfill. I am not sure how to apply,

I have already contacted SAIT International department by email but they do not seem to provide me a lot of information and the international department phone never recieve calls (at least not during these days).

I did High school as well as as an Electronic engineering Bachelor degree in Mexico. So I am not sure If I need to meail trasncripts then they can teel me If I need to take further courses or even an admission test.

Anything you know about your experience, I would appreciate you tell me.

Best Regards

Cris

crisallen

Jul 28, 2014
harmandeep_86 said:
Hi

The reason I write you down is in order to know the steps to register to SAIT in Calgary

I am interested in this program

Certificate in power-and-process-operations

But besides the TOEFL IBT I do not know what other exaclty requirements I need to fullfill. I am not sure how to apply,

I have already contacted SAIT International department by email but they do not seem to provide me a lot of information and the international department phone never recieve calls (at least not during these days).

I did High school as well as as an Electronic engineering Bachelor degree in Mexico. So I am not sure If I need to meail trasncripts then they can teel me If I need to take further courses or even an admission test.

Anything you know about your experience, I would appreciate you tell me.

Best Regards

Cris

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
harmandeep_86 said:
Hey i hv question for my cousin..
He is at india wants to come calgary as a student ... do u think its eligible institute to get the. Visa?
Is it coming under SPP? U can inbox me ur number so i can cl and ask if u dont mind