+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International student.

Aman8169

Jun 13, 2018
Hello . I m apply for student visa for canada ..jan intake.. I get offer letter from niagara college. On that time ielts requirement was not less than 5.5 .. And i also pay gic and 1 sem tution fees.. but now i hear that rules are change minimum 6 band in each module.. if i apply now did i get rejection??

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello . I m apply for student visa for canada ..jan intake.. I get offer letter from niagara college. On that time ielts requirement was not less than 5.5 .. And i also pay gic and 1 sem tution fees.. but now i hear that rules are change minimum 6 band in each module.. if i apply now did i get rejection??
if you applied before May/8 June 2018.. then your application will be processed with the old SPP rules if you've applied under it and if you submit after this date under the new SDS, you have to follow the rules

..your IELTS is low, retake the exam but if you feel you can get SP with it(most people has got SP with low score in the past) then apply under the Regular or General SP category

Aman8169

Jun 13, 2018
I
if you applied before May/8 June 2018.. then your application will be processed with the old SPP rules if you've applied under it and if you submit after this date under the new SDS, you have to follow the rules

..your IELTS is low, retake the exam but if you feel you can get SP with it(most people has got SP with low score in the past) then apply under the Regular or General SP category
Thankyou for you reply sir..I m not apply for jan intake yet.. the agent told me that the jan intake file are submitted after 15 june.. that why I think to submit the after .. but i ll get the offer letter from niagara colleges and on that time the ielts requirement is not less than 5.5..

Last edited:

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I

Thankyou for you reply sir..I m not apply for jan intake yet.. the agent told me that the jan intake file are submitted after 15 june.. that why I think to submit the after .. but i ll get the offer letter from niagara colleges and on that time the ielts requirement is not less than 5.5..
you have to abide by CIC regulations if you want a SP not the requirements of the school. There is lot more difference btw an immigration and an admission

Reactions: Al Saudi

kp24

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Plz guide some right direction.i got offer letter from collge so can i apply under general?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You can apply under general there is no IELTS limit but it is up to the visa officer if your low IELTS score will cause a problem.

kp24

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Official 1 year Tuition + $10,000.

Most people recommend additional 3-5,000 transport and other expenses.
My course is 1 year so paying 1 semester fees $9,195. GIC $10,000...9 lakh FD of my wife name..80 lakh house in india my name...90 lakh house price my mother name...goin to submit my and my wife's IT returns..2-3 lakh cash in my account..
My wife doing business here do i need to show her business documents??
Thanks