+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Student Spouse Visa

bilaleagle

Jun 28, 2018
hi,

I am an International student in Canada. I want my spouse to come here on open work permit.

I was wondering if there is any requirement for proof of funds? or need to show the bank statement? because in CIC accounts is doesn't ask to upload the proof of funds.

please advise

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
hi,

I am an International student in Canada. I want my spouse to come here on open work permit.

I was wondering if there is any requirement for proof of funds? or need to show the bank statement? because in CIC accounts is doesn't ask to upload the proof of funds.

please advise
Hi. Yes - proof of funds should be included, check the cic website to know more about the details of the minimim required funds for your spouse + acceptable financial proof. You can upload it in the client info section.

Reactions: bilaleagle

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
To add - if you're about to be on pgwp then a different set of requirements is required, further info on the cic website.

bilaleagle

Jun 28, 2018
Hi. Yes - proof of funds should be included, check the cic website to know more about the details of the minimim required funds for your spouse + acceptable financial proof. You can upload it in the client info section.
Thanks for quick help

Just last question do I need to submit my bank statement or her?