+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Student -> PGWP -> BC-PNP -- Do you still need proof of funds?

noelvictoria

Mar 24, 2019
Do you still need to show proof of funds if you're applying for EEBC-PNP International Graduate? Or you just need to show that you meet the minimum income requirements?

I can't find a link from the IRCC or BC-PNP website stating this, but I saw this here: specifically the EEBC — International Graduates Category
https://www.canadavisa.com/express-entry-british-columbia.html

I just want to confirm. Because to apply for EEBC, you need an EE profile first. In the EE profile, they're asking you how much money are you bringing to Canada.
I just find this part a bit confusing.

So if you only need to show you meet the minimum income requirements, what do you put under the question "How much money are you brining to Canada?" while creating your EE profile?

DB2101

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-5-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016 Upfront
Do you still need to show proof of funds if you're applying for EEBC-PNP International Graduate? Or you just need to show that you meet the minimum income requirements?

I can't find a link from the IRCC or BC-PNP website stating this, but I saw this here: specifically the EEBC — International Graduates Category
https://www.canadavisa.com/express-entry-british-columbia.html

I just want to confirm. Because to apply for EEBC, you need an EE profile first. In the EE profile, they're asking you how much money are you bringing to Canada.
I just find this part a bit confusing.

So if you only need to show you meet the minimum income requirements, what do you put under the question "How much money are you brining to Canada?" while creating your EE profile?
If you're doing PGWP, I would recommend considering the CEC class as a path to PR. I'm happy to help if you have questions.