+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

international student for CPL in flight school accompanied by wife and a toddler

soneeded

Oct 23, 2016
i am applying for pilot in brampton flying school is there anyone else applied for flight school and has been accepted.
if yes then can you share your details
if rejected then reasons to be rejected
i have only 15 days left to complete my application so need to fool proof it before sending

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soneeded said:
i am applying for pilot in brampton flying school is there anyone else applied for flight school and has been accepted.
i have only 15 days left to complete my application so need to fool proof it before sending
first of all i am an aircraft engineer and not a pilot. my brother has done ppl from brampton flying school years ago. You can get accepted but going there will be a very bad option. I can't suggest you anything until i know your full profile. please provide all details.

capt

Oct 24, 2016
soneeded said:
I have applied for CPL program in Brampton Flight Center for January session
I have filed my application on 13th of oct nothing comes up yet from CIC

soneeded

Oct 23, 2016
capt said:
I have applied for CPL program in Brampton Flight Center for January session
I have filed my application on 13th of oct nothing comes up yet from CIC
hi,
you applied from which country and have you applied online, or via some consultant or in printed form?

soneeded

Oct 23, 2016
aviator96 said:
first of all i am an aircraft engineer and not a pilot. my brother has done ppl from brampton flying school years ago. You can get accepted but going there will be a very bad option. I can't suggest you anything until i know your full profile. please provide all details.
what type of information do you want?
i have got the acceptance letter
my funds are as much as they asked
i have a toddler and wife with me
i am attaching proof of return
i have got my hotel booking done
anything else you want to know, then tell me???

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soneeded said:
what type of information do you want?
i have got the acceptance letter
my funds are as much as they asked
i have a toddler and wife with me
i am attaching proof of return
i have got my hotel booking done
anything else you want to know, then tell me???
everything is fine. But if you are making pilot as your full time career then i hope you have 80-90 lakhs INR with you for just studies. I know the brampton school will cost you around 30 lacs but there are many things after getting the CPL .i hope you know all those things and then selecting pilot as career. If you have money around 80-90 lacs then YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.