+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International student ,Express Entry one year experience about NOC CLASS

gill1193

Mar 1, 2016
hi,

My question is when we show 1 year experience for Express Entry ,does it has to be from same NOC Class,I am an international student and i have 6 months experience as a warehouse supervisor in NOC C and 6 months as Food supervisor that is NOC O.

and LMIA i have is also Food supervisor,
Can i still apply for express entry

thank you

kemperguitar

Feb 24, 2016
gill1193 said:
hi,

My question is when we show 1 year experience for Express Entry ,does it has to be from same NOC Class,I am an international student and i have 6 months experience as a warehouse supervisor in NOC C and 6 months as Food supervisor that is NOC O.

thank you
As long as both of occupations belong to their skilled work category, I believe they can sum up to one year of skilled work experience.

I'm sorry but can you give us a tip on getting a positive LMIA?
How did you make it happen?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
gill1193 said:
hi,

thank you
Sorry, I think you need at least 1 year in NOC O,A or B.
Someone correct me if i'm wrong

r1ley

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
If the work experience was gained while in Canada and after the completion of your studies, yes you can use it to apply for CEC.

You can not use the experience if it is NOC C. What is the NOC code you plan on using?