+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Student expences and Sponsership

ella7

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody,

One of my friend is going to apply for the student visa and the sponser is her father-in law.
The father-in law going to show $40,000 (Fix d + savings) and other income for 2yr diploma in seneca collage. Please someone could tell me does father-in law can sponser her? The money is enough?
her husban also accompany with her as dependet.
Thanks very much.

ella7

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

please reply me, if you know something about my question, I have no idea about the Student category.

really appreciate,,tks

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
ella7 said:
Hi Everybody,

One of my friend is going to apply for the student visa and the sponser is her father-in law.
The father-in law going to show $40,000 (Fix d + savings) and other income for 2yr diploma in seneca collage. Please someone could tell me does father-in law can sponser her? The money is enough?
her husban also accompany with her as dependet.
Thanks very much.
Here is a breakdown for expense:
1. Living = 10,000 x 2years = 20,000
2. Dependent = 4,000 x 2 years = 8,000
3. Tuition = I am not sure about Seneca but the remaining would be 12,000

Now, generally showing 1 years of expense + source(s) of income is good enough. For example, since her father-in-law (yes he can sponsor her without any problem but there should be a declaration for why he is willing to sponsor her) is showing (I guess) all his money, VO will question how can her father-in-law sustain financially if he is willing to provide all the money to her. That can be overcomes by showing business/income/more money. Showing just 2 years of expense without any income/business will lead the application to rejection claiming "insufficient financial support". So if possible, ask your friend show more (if she is willing to show 2 years of expense) or enough income to proof financial sustainability of her sponsor. For undergraduate, VO gets easily convinced by 1 year expense but I really don't know the success rate of applicants of PG showing 1 year of expense and hence cannot comment on it. But as far as I remember, there were few posts by PG applicants about rejection because of showing money (more than $40,000) most probably because of not showing income or something. I can't find the post since it was posted several weeks back.

I think showing 1 year expense (writing 1 year expense in the form) and showing $40,000+income/business would be just fine.

ella7

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
International Student expences and Sponsership

Thank you rhasan,

the program she is going to study is a 2yr Ontario Collage diploma related to bussiness, not a PG. Do you think one year expenses fine for this?
they have good travel history with few countries in europe, and IELTS-7.
Thanks

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
ella7 said:
Thank you rhasan,

the program she is going to study is a 2yr Ontario Collage diploma related to bussiness, not a PG. Do you think one year expenses fine for this?
they have good travel history with few countries in europe, and IELTS-7.
Thanks
I think mentioning 1 year expense would be enough but in the funds available, write the total fund available (40,000+value of properties). Alongside, in the affidavit, show the funds, values of properties and the income/business also. They just want the following proofs:
1. How much your sponsor have to show (money+properties)
2. Whether the sponsor can sustain your studies and his/her family
3. Whether you will be able to sustain your 2nd year of education.

With these things proved properly, I am pretty sure it should not be a problem. Then again, you never know where the VO can find flaw. Always hope for the best :)

Travel history will assure that the applicant never committed any sort of forgery and IELTS 7 is great!

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.