+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International student 1st apply refused - need help

empressita

May 15, 2017
Philippines
Category........
1. Travel History - no travel abroad but 2x traveled here in y country. Where I can find the certificate? Help!

2. Purpose of visit
3. Employment prospect in country of residence.
4. Current employment

empressita

May 15, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Hello what's ur profile and what documents did u submit so u can help out
Hi I am applying for student visa. We filled up forms from cic websites. Proof of financial capacity - bank cert. medical examination and NBI clearance. Still don't know how to start in my study plan and purpose of visit. Hope you can help me. Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
FYI - for travel history, CIC is looking for travel to other countries requiring visas (e.g. UK, US) - not travel within your own country.

Reactions: empressita

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Pls, What is SPP, non SPP, SOP and some other abbreviations
Let me clear this for you:

1. SPP: Student Partners Program is an administrative framework between the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC). Launched in April 2009, the main objective of this program was to streamline admission and visa process for Canadian Community Colleges which would increase the number of visas issued to Indian students for studying at Canadian Community Colleges. A large number of Indian students apply to various specialized trade requirement based diploma and Post graduate diploma program at Community Colleges in Canada. Serving in China too.

2. NON-SPP: Normal Generic Students. Anyone can apply under this rule except there is university category.

There is no difference between the rules for SPP students and general students.

3. SOP: Statement of Purpose is a long essay that is asked by the embassy. The essay, usually about 1000 words, seeks to understand the candidate’s life, the motivations for the chosen career path and his/her goals.

Hope this helps.

Emhenzy

May 13, 2017
Thanks a lot

1. SPP: Student Partners Program is an administrative framework between the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC). Launched in April 2009, the main objective of this program was to streamline admission and visa process for Canadian Community Colleges which would increase the number of visas issued to Indian students for studying at Canadian Community Colleges. A large number of Indian students apply to various specialized trade requirement based diploma and Post graduate diploma program at Community Colleges in Canada. Serving in China too.

2. NON-SPP: Normal Generic Students. Anyone can apply under this rule except there is university category.

3. SOP: Statement of Purpose is a long essay that is asked by the embassy. The essay, usually about 1000 words, seeks to understand the candidate’s life, the motivations for the chosen career path and his/her goals.

Hope this helps.

nehat

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016

Hope this helps.
hello, can you please help me, my visa has been refused once that is last year. I am planning to apply this year again. Can I apply under university category cause I have offer letter from University of Waterloo. thanks in advance.

empressita

May 15, 2017
Philippines
Category........

Hope this helps.
SOP ba same as student plan at purpose of visit?. Thanks sa sasagot.

badetsky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Online-Manila
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
SOP ba same as student plan at purpose of visit?. Thanks sa sasagot.
Yes they are the same. You need to explan everything there just like what is you purpose, your main objective, why Canada.

Reactions: empressita

badetsky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Online-Manila
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....