+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for Alberta

dyaan

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Visa Office......
London UK
Hi All,

Well i am a PR Holder , planning to return soon to Canada. My initial Landing was done @ Toronto but now am planning to move permanently to Edmonton. I am an Architect (B. Arch Degree from Mumbai University) by Profession and am wondering if anyone out here has for their degrees / credential evaluated/assessed by International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).
I believe it’s really important to get this done prior to moving permanently.

Anyone who can add to the procedure, problems, timelines, tips etc..

Thank You,

Dyaan

dyaan

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Visa Office......
London UK
Send my Documents to IQAs - Edmonton for credential evaluation via ARAMEX. I even received an email of receipt from IQAS.
Dyaan

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Halo guys, I hope you guys could notice my message here....just sent my IQAS application in Alberta, and just received an email...now I'm worried bcoz they will send the result by CANADA Post....what I declared in the application form is my address and not PO Box because that was the requirement...now they said Canada Post will send the results to a local post office, and they will send me a delivery notice card...I don't know how they will send that to me considering that mailing system in UAE is thru PO BOx...hoping for answer...thanks...

dyaan

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Visa Office......
London UK
hi,
I received my results through courier to my door step. I had provided my home address.
Dyaan

ElmoHelmut

Oct 5, 2015
Hi! I'm about to send my certificates for an Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration Purposes with IQAS. I see that you've already done so, so I was just wondering whether you could help me with this process. I have some queries as regards what documents and how many copies to send. I find the IQAS check list quite confusing.

Thanks in advance!

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
I shall be highly obliged if you can please conform whether WES evaluation of my credentials is accepted in Alberta or i have to apply to IQAS for evaluation. I'm planning to land in Alberta in Dec 2015. Thanks.

dyaan said:
Send my Documents to IQAs - Edmonton for credential evaluation via ARAMEX. I even received an email of receipt from IQAS.
Dyaan