+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Nurse

darion

Dec 19, 2020
Hello everybody!I am nurse from Bosnia graduated at International University of Brčko district ,I also have to years of work experience.Does anyone know if I am eligible to register my license in Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You need your education & work experience assessed through NNAS. It takes about a year & then if successful you apply for licensing in the province you want to live. All the information is in the link.
https://www.nnas.ca/

You still need to meet eligiblity requirements through express entry - FSW & receive an invitation. Scores are over 468 right now.

Wilardlomaso

Mar 18, 2022
If you want to be sure, you have to inspect the requirements you need to achieve. Then you will see if you're eligible to register in the state you want. The requirements depend on the country you live in. When I was a student, I didn't know what I needed to get my license. My financial support was slowly disappearing, and I had nothing to survive with. I had to get a job as fast as I could. But when I wanted to register, they said that a Master's degree is required. I was tired and desperate. I had to start a part-time job to keep myself stable, but it made me more busy than usual.