+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International mobility Program

Jul 15, 2019
So I have an EE profile setup with 435 CRS and now I have received a job offer which is an Lmia exempt job offer or an IMP which is formed as International Mobility Program Visa.
So when I calculate the crs now in the CIC website, the job offer attribute mentions either a LMIA job offer or something that is LMIA Exempted.
So do I consider IMP to be legit? And can it add some points to my overall crs ? I just want to confirm from the gurus here. Do let me know.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So I have an EE profile setup with 435 CRS and now I have received a job offer which is an Lmia exempt job offer or an IMP which is formed as International Mobility Program Visa.
So when I calculate the crs now in the CIC website, the job offer attribute mentions either a LMIA job offer or something that is LMIA Exempted.
So do I consider IMP to be legit? And can it add some points to my overall crs ? I just want to confirm from the gurus here. Do let me know.
You will only qualify for the 50 job offer points after you have worked in that role in Canada for 1 full year on a temporary work permit. So at this time, you cannot take advantage of the 50 job offer points.

Jul 15, 2019
Hey thanks for the reply.
But when I go to the CRS tool job attribute, it asks if I have a job offer that is either,
a) LMIA approved or
b) LMIA exempt.
And I have received an LMIA exempted offer or IMP visa. Can anyone clarify as to what that means. Should I mention that in my Express entry profile ?
Thanks

Jeet Trivedi

Jan 2, 2021
Hello. I am lookingvto explore options through the mobility program. Is this legitimate? As you have experience in mobility program can you please share your views and experience on this?