+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International mobility program plus (IMP+)

mrkssi

Nov 25, 2022
Hello,
I applied for this and 2 days ago my application got refused. The officer's reason was that I did not include the IMP+ invitation letter in my application. When I was submitting my application, there was a place where it requested to include a letter of invitation but at the time I did not have or know there was a specific IMP+ letter that Quebec would send. So I uploaded in it's place the letter of invitation from Quebec about the CSQ. About 2 months later, I received the IMP+ letter and I realized this was the letter I had to upload. I used the webform to upload this IMP+ letter and explained what had happened.

Check my signature for the dates. I'm not sure now how to move forward with this. Any ideas that would help will be appreciated, thanks.

mitiriki

May 26, 2019
Hello,
I applied for this and 2 days ago my application got refused. The officer's reason was that I did not include the IMP+ invitation letter in my application. When I was submitting my application, there was a place where it requested to include a letter of invitation but at the time I did not have or know there was a specific IMP+ letter that Quebec would send. So I uploaded in it's place the letter of invitation from Quebec about the CSQ. About 2 months later, I received the IMP+ letter and I realized this was the letter I had to upload. I used the webform to upload this IMP+ letter and explained what had happened.

Check my signature for the dates. I'm not sure now how to move forward with this. Any ideas that would help will be appreciated, thanks.
Have you found out that you can reapply for your work permit with expired letter?
Thanks

Bi3abboudz

Jan 18, 2023
Hi Guys,
for everyone wondering.
You apply for CSQ, you don't apply for IMP+, you just get invited to it.
For the blank document, just create a blank PDF and upload it.
Use the guideline provided on CIC website to fill out the forms

I got my CSQ in August 2022.
IMP+ After around 2 months.
Applied for Open Work Permit on December 4.
Now waiting for my OWP

G-Latif

Nov 16, 2021
Dear All,

Can anyone please guide how to get the IMP+ letter of invitation?
I got the CSQ in November 2021 but in 2022 I left Canada and my CSQ is still valid.
Your guidance to get IMP+ letter of invitation from Quebec will really help me.

Thank you

mitiriki

May 26, 2019
you have to wait for them to send you an invitation to apply, contcat the Quebec ministry and follow up if you never receieved one

G-Latif

Nov 16, 2021
you have to wait for them to send you an invitation to apply, contcat the Quebec ministry and follow up if you never receieved one
Can you please guide how to contact QUEBEC ministry, by email or they have a portal etc.?
I already have CSQ but need invitation letter.

thank you.

G-Latif

Nov 16, 2021
How you contacted Quebec government to get the Letter, can you please guide? I already have CSQ.

thank you.

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
I tried it before and they had no idea what I was talking about
they said I had to contact federal
Please share if you are successful!!!