+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International fees or not

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by Manya Ahuja, Jul 11, 2019.

  1. Hi
    I’m on work permit and I wanted to confirm if my daughter who is 21 comes to Canada for further studies does she need to pay international fees or not?
  2. Yes - she will pay international fees since she will be studying at the college / university level. She will also need a study permit.
  3. Just to add that if your plan is to apply for PR at some time assume you know that your daughter will no .longer count as a dependant once she reaches 22 years old, she will have to progress PR herself if she wants to.

Share This Page