+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International drives license and G1

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by Angelicaguli21, Jul 11, 2019.

  1. Hi guys,
    I have an international drivers license, can i get my G1 and G2 without waiting for 8-12 months to drive independently?
  2. Others can correct me but an IDP is just a translation into English you need your actual licence to achieve anything along probably with an experience letter.
  3. An IDP has nothing to do with converting to a Canadian provincial driv8ng licence. You will need you driv8ng lice nce from your country of origin.
  4. you need to have driver license from country with which canada has exchange policy.. other wise all they do as they consider the experirce from the country u r coming provided u have driving extract. IF your DL is not exchanged u will need to give final test to get full G

Share This Page