+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intermediate (HSSC) and Matric (SSC)

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
gemfsd said:
No, I instead checked the option There is no Area of Training in this list, and manually entered General.
thx...plz guide for authorize notary in karachi...because dere r so many illegal notary public...

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visit city court & they all should be fine. Ill update you once i receive mines ..

follow up all queries for Pakistan so all can participate as well remain updated with the news.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-skilled-workers-pakistani-applicants-t394860.0.html

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Haiderzaidi said:
Visit city court & they all should be fine. Ill update you once i receive mines ..

follow up all queries for Pakistan so all can participate as well remain updated with the news.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-skilled-workers-pakistani-applicants-t394860.0.html
waiting 4 ur update..

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@coolideal:

Sorry mate i completely forgot. Will surely get back to you today & advise from where i got mine done.

cheers

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got ti done from City court , Karachi... they are legit

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, I had to ask this coz I wasnt in person when it was done. I had to get back to you again in a while lol I guess its the one thats near light house

madman0010

Jun 24, 2014
//Since SSC and HSSC each takes 2 years to complete, so enter approximate start date and the end date would be mentioned on your certificates that is mostly march/april in nowadays in Pakistan. For the day, you can mention the last day of the month in which your examination took place.

The essence is, it is important to prove what you claim in your application i.e. if you mention you have done HSSC in 2008, you will have to supply the appropriate evidence, which in this case your HSSC certificate. You do not need to be worried about exact dates. I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you.

I hope this helps...
//

For SSC should we fill up from six standard to 10th, cause if there is any calculation of 14 year full education. please suggest.