+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interested to study in Canada

Sep 16, 2023
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
I’m new here and I’m really interested in schooling in Canada and secondly to know the best schools that accept international students in Canada and how can I make my application to the school there

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’m new here and I’m really interested in the school in Canada and secondly to know the state in Canada i can get good school and I affordable school

also places that not too cold too .. I need someone to help out please
Canada has provinces and is a northern country with cold winters, so not sure what you mean by “not too cold”. Everyone’s definition of “affordable” is different too. So do some research on your own based on a program that builds on your education and expands your career opportunities (higher pay, promotions) to justify costs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the reply

what I mean to say is which part of the state in Canada is best to study and get work permit also
Canada doesn’t have states. Best place to study is the best place for you and your profile - expand on your current level of education and career (show how program will give you higher pay). No one is going to do the research for you. If you don’t want to research, hire a licensed immigration consultant and apply to public DLIs.

To get a study permit (after admissions), you need to show funds to pay for your studies and living expenses, ties to home country, and justify costs of education

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Thanks for the reply

what I mean to say is which part of the state in Canada is best to study and get work permit also
Canada is not for you. You already failed to do basic research on the topic..hence your level of seriousness is below average. Study in the US, they have states and the climate is better suited for you.

Reactions: Naturgrl