+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interest To Sponsor Parents Form Dependents

tycoon18

Jan 8, 2014
Hi,

I want to sponsor my parents along with my mentally challenged sister who counts as their dependent. So in the interest to sponsor do I need to include my sister as well or only my parents and then sister during application processing?

In the form it says Provide the names and dates of birth for each of the parents and grandparents you wish to sponsor. You won't need to provide the information of their non-accompanying spouse/partner or dependent children.

But not sure if they mean accompanying dependent children as well or just non-accompanying.

Thanks.

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Yes I was about to create a topic regarding that.

Do we write only the main applicant (Mother or Father), or we will need to add another entry for the dependant people as well?

Also one question for those who know the answer, I was told I can submit two applications at the same time, one for my mother and my step-father, and one for my father and my step-mother.

In that case, would I create the first parent information entry with my mother and then I would add a second one for my father?

Thanks

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Hi,

I want to sponsor my parents along with my mentally challenged sister who counts as their dependent. So in the interest to sponsor do I need to include my sister as well or only my parents and then sister during application processing?

In the form it says Provide the names and dates of birth for each of the parents and grandparents you wish to sponsor. You won't need to provide the information of their non-accompanying spouse/partner or dependent children.

But not sure if they mean accompanying dependent children as well or just non-accompanying.

Thanks.

Same doubt... Can anyone suggest pls...

Talha2330

Oct 11, 2020
the form only requires information of parents and grandparents, where and when should we give information about their dependent(child)?

Talha2330

Oct 11, 2020
Hi
Can someone please confirm where should I put information about the dependent child of my parents in Interest to sponsor form of Parents Grandparents sponsor program, the form only requires information of parents and grandparents, where and when should we give information about their dependent(child)?
Please help

Thanks in advance

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
I guess I found the answer here
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/who-you-can-sponsor.html

If you check the example, I believe it means that you would only write the main applicant.

Adding dependents would be defined in the later steps when you get selected.
Which example are you talking about? I see all the examples are talking about eligibility, not about "Interest to sponsor" application form. Could you please help if I overlooked the info?

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi, I have the same question regarding adding dependant children info in the form. Did you find out?

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi, I have the same question regarding adding dependant children info in the form. Did you find out? Thanks

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
the form only requires information of parents and grandparents, where and when should we give information about their dependent(child)?
Hi, I Also have the same question regarding adding dependant children (Sibling) info in the form. Did you find out? Thanks

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Yes I was about to create a topic regarding that.

Do we write only the main applicant (Mother or Father), or we will need to add another entry for the dependant people as well?

Also one question for those who know the answer, I was told I can submit two applications at the same time, one for my mother and my step-father, and one for my father and my step-mother.

In that case, would I create the first parent information entry with my mother and then I would add a second one for my father?

Thanks
Hi, I Also have the same question regarding adding dependant children (Sibling) info in the form. Did you find out? Thanks