+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intent of Refusal Letter OINP - Need Help

flores

Oct 7, 2018
Yes, I did get the approval. I changed my NOC in my EE profile and sent the screenshot to them. I got the approval next day.
that' s a good news, my situation is same with you but with same NOC, hoping that all the docs i prepared will convince them.
thank you for your reply.

flores

Oct 7, 2018
so sad my application got refuse and sending letter of reconsideration, I have a question what does exclusion in NOC means?

Monte9

Dec 31, 2018
Applying for OINP foreign worker stream. Submitted everything and got an email stating they are intending to refuse me. 1. I need 2 out of 5 years experience.. and 2. Apparently if you are inside of Ontario while applying you need to have a temporary residency.

I am 21 years old who has been in Canada for 2.5 years playing hockey and have only worked 8 months in the same NOC code needed.

I have been given 30 days to send any further documentation to support my case but I don’t have any.
Has anyone been in this position? What was the outcome?

Cheers2

May 1, 2020
In the ADR they requested for 2 things

1. 1 year conitnuous experience in 2171 for which I replied I chose the wrong NOC code and it should have been2172

2. They asked for reference letter for a company. I submitted a notarized copy of the reference letter from my ex manager who isn't working with the company.
Did it work? Were you able to change your NOC code within 30 days and received nomination?

Madav

Jan 21, 2021
Can you simply change your NOC in EE even if it doesn't match your WES certificate?
Let's say i am a journalist and have a certificate in journalism that was evaluated and sent to IRCC and my past years of experience were in administrative work for events and OINP just sent me a mail saying insufficient work experience (which actually happened) can I change my NOC in EE and send them a screenshot? Won't that cause problems later on during post ITA documents submittal?