+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Int Student+ job offer HELP

Leojeff

Jul 27, 2018
Hello everybody,

I got a few questions and if you guys can help me out, that would be very much appreciated.

I recently graduated from a college post grad course, however because of my personal goals, I started another course which means that I'm still under a study permit and have some time left to complete my studies in Canada.

Just so you know I've got an ECA validated diploma (1st Bachelor's degree that I got back home) and of course my Canadian post grad certificate.

Besides that, I have been working for a company (Pt/20hr/week) that has offered me a higher and NOC B position. Well I can't take it at the moment and the answer is quite simple:

1 - I need to be done with my studies
2 - I also need to be under a PGWP

With that being said, I started looking for alternatives to get a PR before even getting to PGWP, if that's possible of course.

I ended up finding a pathway through express entry or PNP/OINP via international student stream (with a job offer).

Bottom line is that, I'm not even sure if I could use that job offer because I don't have a positive LMIA and + I believe my work permit is some sort of simple and less formal authorization to work as compared to an official work permit document/Visa.

Is there anyway I can use that job offer in one of the immigration processes?

Has anyone ever seen or experienced anything like that?

I hope I was able to explain myself properly.

Thanks guys