Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
barackobamaisgood said:
I recently sent additional docs along with medicals and now waiting for ppr god bless me..
Yes mate, no worries prayers from my side for your smooth process,
warm regards,

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
barackobamaisgood said:
I recently sent additional docs along with medicals and now waiting for ppr god bless me..
Which additional documents you were asked for?

B

barackobamaisgood

Vats said:
Which additional documents you were asked for?
original mark sheets and original transcripts, updated proof of funds

LASTCHANCE

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
06-03-2012
IELTS Request
Attached with Doc
File Transfer...
06-03-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not wanted
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Dear Friends,

I have noticed that on ECAS my resident address shown with the status of my application, this is first time i have seen before that only "In Process" was there but now there is additional with that.

so, whats the meaning of that, seniors please guide...

Regards
Lastchance

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
LASTCHANCE said:
Dear Friends,

I have noticed that on ECAS my resident address shown with the status of my application, this is first time i have seen before that only "In Process" was there but now there is additional with that.

so, whats the meaning of that, seniors please guide...

Regards
Lastchance
This stuff is done for soft upgrading of their software for GCM notes,
Nothing new about it i think everyone with in process has go the same...so nothing new
Warm regards,

deepslogin

May 23, 2012
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for NOC 1233 in July, I am married and have been working for a life insurance company since past 7 yrs

Have been reading forum which is really helpful for all the Canada FSW aspirants like me , at present have got a few questions and would really appreciate help from Senior forum Members .

1. Do you all opine the quota will get over for the 1233 category as soon as it opens ?

2. Where should we send the completed application in Nova Scotia or the NDVO ?? ( I know that's a naive question and answer to it should be the CIO Nova Scotia )

3. How do you think is the idea of getting the credit card charged for the fees than the normal DD which RBI has said would be valid for 3 months now and CIC wants a DD to be valid for 6 months.

and last but not the least if any one could share the letter of reference(s) , specially for NOC 1233 which they had submitted for FSW 1 this would help me getting the correct letter in first time .

B

barackobamaisgood

deepslogin said:
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for NOC 1233 in July, I am married and have been working for a life insurance company since past 7 yrs

Have been reading forum which is really helpful for all the Canada FSW aspirants like me , at present have got a few questions and would really appreciate help from Senior forum Members .

1. Do you all opine the quota will get over for the 1233 category as soon as it opens ?
NO, IT WOULD LAST AT LEAST 6 MONTHS..NO NEED TO WORRY FOR THIS NOC CODE. BUT AFTER JAN 2013 ,THE QUOTAS CAN BE FULL... THIS IS WHAT I SAW THIS YEAR. IT REACHED CAP THIS FEB 2012.

2. Where should we send the completed application in Nova Scotia or the NDVO ?? ( I know that's a naive question and answer to it should be the CIO Nova Scotia )
NOVA SCOTIA

3. How do you think is the idea of getting the credit card charged for the fees than the normal DD which RBI has said would be valid for 3 months now and CIC wants a DD to be valid for 6 months.
ALWAYS PREFER BANK DRAFT BECAUSE ITS GUARANTEED PAYOUT BUT CC DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL ERRORS SOMETIMES DON'T GET CHARGED AND AS A RESULT MANY APPLICANTS APPLICATIONS WAS RETURNED..NEVER TAKE A CHANCE WITH CC.

and last but not the least if any one could share the letter of reference(s) , specially for NOC 1233 which they had submitted for FSW 1 this would help me getting the correct letter in first time .
FOR THIS SEARCH GOOGLE PLEASE...

deepslogin

May 23, 2012
Thanks for reply sir appreciate your help, :)

Would you suggest any specifics which should not be missed out by me in the reference letter(s) , I am not looking to do a mail merge / copy paste for the letter , just want to ensure that I don't miss out which you / seniors in this forum think is critical

rajeshchoy

Nov 28, 2006
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
I am planning to apply in July 2012.
What are the chances of NOC1233, getting again into new occupations list.
Your answer would help me in preparing the documents in advance.

Best Wishes

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
deepslogin said:
Hi All,

(In my opinion its now 1312 and i think the quota will soon be cap cause lots of rejection and backlog reduction might result in huge number of applicant)

(CIO NS, Sydney)

(Its your choice..whichever you opted)

(Search for the jobs in canada regarding your expertise than compare the duties with your duties and also compare it with NOC 1312 job duties)

immi_seeker

Jun 9, 2012
Gods Grace said:
Dear brother s and sisters,
By the grace of almighty, I got request for Medical, Passport fees,, very much happy and excited.. you will all have good news soon.

God is great... Put your trust in him and you shall see the miracles...
Congrats, can you please share the text of employment letter you submitted? i will be grateful...

immi_seeker

Jun 9, 2012
spartan300 said:
Mate i will recommend you to first check with the job duties for Noc 1233...then as per those duties you will have clear knowledge about your duties performed and noc duties.....Are you insurance adjuster or insurance examiner....for insurance adjuster may be you have to get your credentials assessed.... the cap is full now so mate good luck for coming up year quota....

Warm Regards...

Spartan 300
Hi Spartan and other experts,

I am planning to apply under this NOC. for insurance adjuster, credential assessment is required? please shed more light on it. Please share some link for more info...

thanks

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
immi_seeker said:
Hi Spartan and other experts,

I am planning to apply under this NOC. for insurance adjuster, credential assessment is required? please shed more light on it. Please share some link for more info...

thanks
Hi dear immi_seeker,
there was a proposed news where they have said that licensed job/practitioners have to get their credentials assessed in pre advance...But that was only proposed and we will know in few weeks time about the new changes in noc,
Your NOC code has been change now to 1312 not 1233, for more info please visit...

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

to know about your JOB duties,
Warm regards,

LASTCHANCE

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......