+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners NOC 1233

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Hello Everyone ,

Finally my medicals story is here.

Went to DMP office (MAX MEDCENTRE) located in Panchsheel park in delhi. 1 hour drive from my place....

There was a separate dept of Immigration people where we need to fill all the forms and submit fees..
NDVO just sent me the letter requesting medicals but not the forms, So first the guy over there provided me the registration form for max hospital and then later on he called my name and asked for my 5 photographs, passport and a passport copy. And then he handed over some forms to me..

I filled up the forms and made the payment.....

Then they sent me to the changing room where I was instructed to remove all my clothes and wear the gowna dn lower lying in there...

And seriously guys lower was very short and even the gown was... felt like I am in a mental asylum..

Then they sent me to Xray which had a very long queue so after waiting for about 1 hour my turn came and my Xrays were done...

Then I was sent to pathological deptt, where after waiting for 30 mins a cruel nurse took my blood very violently.....

and then provided me with a small bottle for urine sample.. I went to washroom filled the half bottle with urine but the lid of the bottle was of very poor quality.. Anyhow I managed to close it

Then finally they sent me to another floor for physical checkup... There was a female doctor over there and she checked my weight, height, and blood pressure and eye sight reading check.... and finally physical checkup,,, she asked me to get laid and then she pull up my gown and pressed my stomach from 4 places and then

She checked my heartbeat from chest and back with the help of handsfree she was carrying...

Finally she asked me to go and dress up normally and I went back to the immigration counter after changing my clothes to get the receipts and copy of the form

They took around 4.5 hours in total, all time was spent in waiting.

Well that was my medicals story

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
Congrats venky.... Tried calling you couple of times but response.....

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
Hi Seniors,

Need your guidance and help...

On 28 Nov 2011, Me and my wife got my MR/ PPR/ RPRF. We got my medicals done on 6 Dec' 2011.

On 8 Dec' 2011, I intimated CHC regarding addition in my family (Birth of my Daughter). On 23 Dec' 2011, I got the mail from CHC asking for documents like my daughter's Birth Certificate photocopy, her Passport photocopy and all the required documents for adding her in the case. These documents were required to be deposited max by 11 Feb' 2012.

On 2 Feb' 2012, I couriered all the documents and the same was recd by them on 3 Feb' 2012.

Now my query is.... <b>Should I wait for my daughter's MR to come and then send the PP's with RPRF fees????

Or should I send me and my Wife's PP and RPRF DD right now as it was raised by CHC before I intimated them about addition in my family...and then wait for my daughter's MR/ PPR???
</B>
Kindly help me out with the relevant information..

Vikas

LASTCHANCE

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
06-03-2012
IELTS Request
Attached with Doc
File Transfer...
06-03-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not wanted
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
hi friends, its been long time to see you people, i was joined you early to prepare myself for applying. first of all in between during my absence various updation take place, Congratulation! specially abishekgoel007, actungbabyk and saurav smart moving God bless all of you.

with the help of your discussion with each other i have prepared and applied my case and it reached on 3rd of Feb 2012.

me and one of my friend have applied with the gap of 15-18 days, both have same category i.e 1233 his case was reached as 13th of Jan 2012

now i request to all of you please guide, is there a chance to come with in a cap of 500?

and also, can any one please update my data on spreadsheet..... and send a link to check the status

friends, there are only few people in this forum so please reply i am waiting

Thanks in advance.

Lastchance

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
LASTCHANCE said:
hi friends, its been long time to see you people, i was joined you early to prepare myself for applying. first of all in between during my absence various updation take place, Congratulation! specially abishekgoel007, actungbabyk and saurav smart moving God bless all of you.

with the help of your discussion with each other i have prepared and applied my case and it reached on 3rd of Feb 2012.

me and one of my friend have applied with the gap of 15-18 days, both have same category i.e 1233 his case was reached as 13th of Jan 2012

now i request to all of you please guide, is there a chance to come with in a cap of 500?

and also, can any one please update my data on spreadsheet..... and send a link to check the status

friends, there are only few people in this forum so please reply i am waiting

Thanks in advance.

Lastchance
Hey buddy,

You will definitely fall under cap, and this category always has vacant seats till end.... all the best for your application, wish you a speedy process

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Dear Lastchance,
I agree with abhishek.But this may be Last chance for you as next year rules will be changed.

wish u all d best. wer r u from ? ur contact no?

LASTCHANCE

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
06-03-2012
IELTS Request
Attached with Doc
File Transfer...
06-03-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not wanted
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Thanks Abhishek for comments.
Saurav, i have applied from Pakistan.

Goodluck to all.

LASTCHANCE

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
06-03-2012
IELTS Request
Attached with Doc
File Transfer...
06-03-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not wanted
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hello Friends,

please send me a link of spread sheet(excel) for checking of updation.

Godsgrace please update my status like others have on the left corner side.

Thanks

Lastchance

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
LASTCHANCE said:
Hello Friends,

please send me a link of spread sheet(excel) for checking of updation.

Godsgrace please update my status like others have on the left corner side.

Thanks

Lastchance
here you go: docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
The cap is almost reached - as of today the number of complete Federal Skilled Worker applications for NOC 1233 is 471!

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
BC2013 said:
The cap is almost reached - as of today the number of complete Federal Skilled Worker applications for NOC 1233 is 471!
Dear Lastchance,

I told you this is "LAST CHANCE" for you.

i will pray to god for your success. Wish you all d best.

"Think well, Act Fast".

LASTCHANCE

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
06-03-2012
IELTS Request
Attached with Doc
File Transfer...
06-03-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not wanted
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Saurav said:
Dear Lastchance,

I told you this is "LAST CHANCE" for you.

i will pray to god for your success. Wish you all d best.

"Think well, Act Fast".
Yes Saurav you are right, but the fast act would be from CIC because i have did all from my side. its all about Waiting

Fingers crossed

Thanks for your wishes

Regards

LASTCHANCE

LASTCHANCE

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
06-03-2012
IELTS Request
Attached with Doc
File Transfer...
06-03-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not wanted
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hello Friends.

Thanks God, I am in the game, I have received an email from FSW Intake office having my Application number and UCI number. WOW

Its unbelievable for me since tomorrow would be the next day of updation and it may be Cap of 500 reached.

My Bank Draft was en-cashed on yesterday and today...... email received.

You all can feel the my emotions, Now Seniors please guide what is the next step to do. i mean i have to wait for another email like they demand any document or something from my side.

Saurav this is a real Fast Act what i need.....

This is once again request to the Administrator or any Senior member of the forum to please update my record with this Forum and Spreadsheet (excel) also.

Thanks for your support

Regards

Lastchance

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
LASTCHANCE said:
Hello Friends.

Thanks God, I am in the game, I have received an email from FSW Intake office having my Application number and UCI number. WOW

Its unbelievable for me since tomorrow would be the next day of updation and it may be Cap of 500 reached.

My Bank Draft was en-cashed on yesterday and today...... email received.

You all can feel the my emotions, Now Seniors please guide what is the next step to do. i mean i have to wait for another email like they demand any document or something from my side.

Saurav this is a real Fast Act what i need.....

This is once again request to the Administrator or any Senior member of the forum to please update my record with this Forum and Spreadsheet (excel) also.

Thanks for your support

Regards

Lastchance
Dear Lastchance,

Congratulation !!! Now wait for transfer your file to NDVO.
You can update ur detail by ur self. just click on profile.

wish you all d best>>>>>>

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Dear Friends,

My address disappeared, I have checked today but it may be disappeared from long time. what dose it means? is it good sign? My medical line was updated on 15 Feb 2012."Medical results have been received"

till date status "IN Process".when it will turn into DM?

Please guide me seniors.