+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Insults with IRCC agents on the phone

Angryguy

Jan 15, 2019
Hi guys,

I just want to know if a fight with an IRCC agent on the phone can be a reason for my express entry application to rejected?

This idiot refused to give me any informations regarding my 5month long application, i insulted him of beeing an incompetent a** hole.

Anyway now i regret a bit, not to have insulted him but if it will have a negative effect on my application.

Thanks for your help.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Hi guys,

I just want to know if a fight with an IRCC agent on the phone can be a reason for my express entry application to rejected?

This idiot refused to give me any informations regarding my 5month long application, i insulted him of beeing an incompetent a** hole.

Anyway now i regret a bit, not to have insulted him but if it will have a negative effect on my application.

Thanks for your help.
Did you actually call him an "incompetent @$$hole?" :D

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi guys,

Thanks for your help.
:eek:

Reactions: Semeg

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Yes and actually my file just moved today to IP2.
Hi @Angryguy , we might have encountered the same guy who just simply refuses to give any information regarding our applications.

I called CIC on Dec 21 and I met the same guy who is extremely aggressive, challenging me in every way and making me feel so miserable. I am still too terrified to call CIC again.

Anyway, congrats on your file being moved to IP2! Hope you get good news soon!

I have got 19 days until 6 month mark and yet PPR is nowhere to be seen.

donkykong

Jan 9, 2019
In my opinion you are wrong to abuse someone doing their job just because you're not happy with what they're telling you. I hope you're not the kind of person who gets angry at their server if their food takes a long time to arrive.. Like others have said, immigration is a privilege not a right and immigration officers deserve our respect and patience.

Reactions: dkjee2915

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi @Angryguy , we might have encountered the same guy who just simply refuses to give any information regarding our applications.

I called CIC on Dec 21 and I met the same guy who is extremely aggressive, challenging me in every way and making me feel so miserable. I am still too terrified to call CIC again.

Anyway, congrats on your file being moved to IP2! Hope you get good news soon!

I have got 19 days until 6 month mark and yet PPR is nowhere to be seen.
Hi, get the name of that rude, uncourtoeus, non cooperative and unhelpful agent, then raise a complaint by email against him implying the unprofessional behavior and trust me, such an action will not go unnoticed or in vain.

Last edited:
Reactions: snowball2018

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hi, get the name abd I'd of that rude, uncourtoeus, non cooperative and unhelpful agent, then raise a complaint by email against him implying the unprofessional behavior and trust me, such an action will not go unnoticed or in vain.
Hi @Asiv adanac , thanks for your advice! Actually I don't know how to get the ID of that call agent, although I really want to do so.

He challenged me like:

"May I know the visa office?"

"Why you wanna know that? You applied online or hard copy?"

"I applied online"

"Then why you wanna know that? It does not make any differences knowing your visa office."

"Then can I know what my application status is? such as eligibility, criminality..."

"What you need to know is already shown in your online account."

"But it is a bit too generic, could you please tell me the details?"

"How can your online profile be too generic?"

The conversation kept going on like that, with me being asked back by the call agent for my every single question to him.

Gosh! Hell of an experience!

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi @Asiv adanac , thanks for your advice! Actually I don't know how to get the ID of that call agent, although I really want to do so.

He challenged me like:

"May I know the visa office?"

"Why you wanna know that? You applied online or hard copy?"

"I applied online"

"Then why you wanna know that? It does not make any differences knowing your visa office."

"Then can I know what my application status is? such as eligibility, criminality..."

"What you need to know is already shown in your online account."

"But it is a bit too generic, could you please tell me the details?"

"How can your online profile be too generic?"

The conversation kept going on like that, with me being asked back by the call agent for my every single question to him.

Gosh! Hell of an experience!
You can directly ask him about his agent ID and his full name and tell him that you are gonna escalate and complaint about the unexpected, cold and unprofessional response towards the client.

Reactions: snowball2018

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
You can directly ask him about his agent ID and his full name and tell him that you are gonna escalate and complaint about the unexpected, cold and unprofessional response towards the client.
Thank you I will do so next time!

How about your side? Any ghosts? Mine is so silent.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Hi guys,

Thanks for your help.
Good job man, i am with you :mad: