+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Insufficient assets and documents

Brightloxxy

Aug 6, 2023
Hi,
I got a rufusal on insufficient assets, financial situation and insufficient documents to support my host’s income(host should be my sponsor)
I want to add a co sponsor(my mum) to my application and add some documents concerning insufficient documents and to support my host income and use some of her assets as hometies. My question is that how do I add her in my Letter of Explanation and how do I go about the letter of explanation like to start
If you have a format you can share

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I got a rufusal on insufficient assets, financial situation and insufficient documents to support my host’s income(host should be my sponsor)
I want to add a co sponsor(my mum) to my application and add some documents concerning insufficient documents and to support my host income and use some of her assets as hometies. My question is that how do I add her in my Letter of Explanation and how do I go about the letter of explanation like to start
If you have a format you can share
So you are reapplying. What do you mean by my host income? You show that you have the funds to pay for your studies and living expenses. Funds are cash in the bank not income or assets. When you reapply include her bank statements over the past 4 or so months. How old are you because whether IRCC considers your mom’s funds may be based on your age (over 22). Include explanation in your SOP.

Brightloxxy

Aug 6, 2023
I’m 19 years old, I want to reapply soon after I get my Note and concerning the host income I don’t understand that part because I only used my aunt as my sponsor in my first application I showed her bank statement and some other documents that is why her as the host as IRCC said I also added some of her assets In my first application

Brightloxxy

Aug 6, 2023
So you are reapplying. What do you mean by my host income? You show that you have the funds to pay for your studies and living expenses. Funds are cash in the bank not income or assets. When you reapply include her bank statements over the past 4 or so months. How old are you because whether IRCC considers your mom’s funds may be based on your age (over 22). Include explanation in your SOP.
I’m 19 years old, I want to reapply soon after I get my Note and concerning the host income I don’t understand that part because I only used my aunt as my sponsor in my first application I showed her bank statement and some other documents concerning her income maybe that is why IRCC referred her as the host and I also added some of her assets In my first application
Now that they are saying insufficient asset, financial situation and insufficient documents I want to add my mum to my reapplication what’s documents can I add to my reapplication to prove the rufusal

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’m 19 years old, I want to reapply soon after I get my Note and concerning the host income I don’t understand that part because I only used my aunt as my sponsor in my first application I showed her bank statement and some other documents concerning her income maybe that is why IRCC referred her as the host and I also added some of her assets In my first application
Now that they are saying insufficient asset, financial situation and insufficient documents I want to add my mum to my reapplication what’s documents can I add to my reapplication to prove the rufusal
So how much in funds did you show in your first application? This would be bank statements/cash not future income of you and your aunt. How long is your program? What do you mean by host…you would be staying with her?

Brightloxxy

Aug 6, 2023
So how much in funds did you show in your first application? This would be bank statements/cash not future income of you and your aunt. How long is your program? What do you mean by host…you would be staying with her?
My aunts has 16M Naira as closing balance, I’m going for a 2 years course and I paid 10,000cad deposit for my tuition, it is just bankstatement(her business bank account)
I don’t know what IRCC is saying about the host and she is in Nigeria not in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My aunts has 16M Naira as closing balance, I’m going for a 2 years course and I paid 10,000cad deposit for my tuition, it is just bankstatement(her business bank account)
I don’t know what IRCC is saying about the host and she is in Nigeria not in Canada
So that is around $27k? So she is using all her savings for you to go to school, and that is not even enough. Did you pay first year tuition? You need to increase funds and not rely solely on your aunt.

Brightloxxy

Aug 6, 2023
So that is around $27k? So she is using all her savings for you to go to school, and that is not even enough. Did you pay first year tuition? You need to increase funds and not rely solely on your aunt.
I only paid 10kcad deposit and a year fee is 19820cad
I want to add some of my mum landed documents and some documents that can generate more money for my tuition and she will send like 4M to my account
Will it be enough

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I only paid 10kcad deposit and a year fee is 19820cad
I want to add some of my mum landed documents and some documents that can generate more money for my tuition and she will send like 4M to my account
Will it be enough
The only thing really from your mom is her bank statements showing cash in the bank. IRCC wants to see the funds now. If she transfers money to you then it must be documented why she is sending the money to you. One issue is that your aunt is not considered immediate or extended family so IRCC doesn’t have to consider her funds.

Brightloxxy

Aug 6, 2023
The only thing really from your mom is her bank statements showing cash in the bank. IRCC wants to see the funds now. If she transfers money to you then it must be documented why she is sending the money to you. One issue is that your aunt is not considered immediate or extended family so IRCC doesn’t have to consider her funds.
If I show only her bank statements to apply they will ask how she is getting the funds I will add some documents with it and the reason why I’m saying she should send some money to me is to show that some money is available for my studies excepts from the one in the bank and I will also show my bank statement showing the money is in my account what else can I add

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If I show only her bank statements to apply they will ask how she is getting the funds I will add some documents with it and the reason why I’m saying she should send some money to me is to show that some money is available for my studies excepts from the one in the bank and I will also show my bank statement showing the money is in my account what else can I add
Ok. Assume your aunt and mom don’t have any children or spouses because then you have to factor in that. They need to support other people so can’t be using all their funds on your studies.