+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Institution type

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone please confirm if I am correct in stating institution type for BIMTECH as State Board of Technical Education. If not please help me out with that and whether BIMTECH is recognized as Master's in ECA by WES.

Thank you

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
I got my evaluation done from there last year in july. I have no idea If anything has changed after that. But then you can always check this on there website. Or you can write a mail and ask, they always reply in 2-3 days.

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
it was equivalent to 4 years Canadian bachelor's degree.
Btw which section were you from..?(if you dnt mind).

m33bhardwaj

Feb 6, 2020
International Business. Its no use if it will be equated to a 4 yr bachelor degree. is-int it? I already have a engineering degree.
How far are you in the immigration process?

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Having two or more bachelor's degrees have more points than having single bachelor's degree. And you should definitely show both degrees or your score will be less. My immigration process is complete.

m33bhardwaj

Feb 6, 2020
Would it be better to show two bachelors degree or 1 bachelors and 1 masters in terms of points calculation?
I have just started this process and i am not clear about a lot of things? Which Course were you from?

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Master degree has more points. I would suggest first you should get your ECA done and see what you get. I was in Insurance. Btw under which programme are you applying?

Last edited:

m33bhardwaj

Feb 6, 2020
I am applying for the express entry pool. I am trying to decide which ECA to choose for my bimtech degree. I have already sent document to wes for my btech.
I am open to suggestion as I have not opted for any consultancy

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
I did from WES, so i can suggest only that. I have no idea about other agencies. You may not find bimtech name in drop-down list of institute but you can add its name and they do evaluate. Plus bimtech provides marksheet and certificate and final confirmation over the email to WES. So the process is quick you won't have to wait for long. Having said that it's your final call, if you want to check for other agencies their time period and everything you can on IRCC website. If you don't mind are you in Canada or India?