+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inquiry

mahaaziz

Nov 18, 2022
hello every one

i need your advise in something

i am trying to apply for me and my husband for visitor visa and i made sure to click i want to apply for both husband and me,
i downloaded the imm5257 form and filled two applications for me and my husband
and since i have to upload one form , i need to combine the two forms together , but no matter how i try to do so i unfortunately don't succeed
if i try to upload the form in any tool the form is changed from application format (questions and answers) to the page( please wait if this message is not eventually replaced ......etc )i don't know what to do ,please if any one knows the right way please let me know

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
hello every one

i need your advise in something

i am trying to apply for me and my husband for visitor visa and i made sure to click i want to apply for both husband and me,
i downloaded the imm5257 form and filled two applications for me and my husband
and since i have to upload one form , i need to combine the two forms together , but no matter how i try to do so i unfortunately don't succeed
if i try to upload the form in any tool the form is changed from application format (questions and answers) to the page( please wait if this message is not eventually replaced ......etc )i don't know what to do ,please if any one knows the right way please let me know
What exactly is happening? Are you applying in the new portal or the old GCKEY account?

mahaaziz

Nov 18, 2022
Yes I made account onGCKey account , isn’t it the right way to apply for visitor visa ! The site I accessed is Canada.ca , please guide me to follow the right way

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Yes I made account onGCKey account , isn’t it the right way to apply for visitor visa ! The site I accessed is Canada.ca , please guide me to follow the right way
You have to apply separately for you and your husband. Along with form 5257 you will also have to upload 5707. In one of the forms (or both) there will be a question if you/husband are accompanying in this trip, select yes.